Massive career mode problem-Changing Jobs

by mspencer936

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Massive career mode problem-Changing Jobs

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok, so I cant get my head around how this happens in one of the most successful games and in one of the best game modes. It's to do with moving clubs.

So I'm with Kashima Antlers, the best team in the J League by far and I'm winning every game so I decide to leave for more of a challenge. I join Wolves who finished 9th in the Championship but were aiming for the league title. I join at the end of this disappointing season which I had nothing to do with but for whatever reason, I have an 18 popularity rating and days after joining my contract is terminated. 

After that, the first job I am offered is Scunthorpe United. Who have just been relegated, losing -1 games, drawing -1 games and winning -1 games. And I am offered a £1,000 p/w wage, a slight decrease on my previous £48,000 I was paid at Wolves. And I know if I took that job I'd have been promptly fired as well. Double whammy.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to the team who work on Career Mode but this is absolutely calamitous. Moving clubs is a huge part of career mode that has clearly never been given much thought.

Message 1 of 3 (1,305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Massive career mode problem-Changing Jobs

Community Manager (retired)

@mspencer936

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it along to the team for you.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,324 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@mspencer936

Thank you for the feedback, I will pass it along to the team for you.

-Aido

Message 2 of 3 (1,325 Views)

★ Guide

Just another example but I joined Toluca in Mexico and they were at the end of a really poor first half of the season where they were 16th at the end of Mexico Apertura. I joined with one game left and won it, but because they had aimed to get to the semi-finals I failed my objective despite having nothing to do with it. They had also given me 2 seasons to get there but I failed to do it in a month so idk how that works.

@EA_Aidan

Message 3 of 3 (1,247 Views)