March update is coming!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: March update is coming!

★ Guide

There are only three races in the Castrol Edge Titanium Trial? 

Good job on the fireworks though! 

Message 41 of 54 (1,117 Views)

Betreff: March update is coming!

★★★ Newbie
How would it be rewarded? How can we get it? What if we only played need for speed 2015 but don’t own it? So we have to own it?
Message 42 of 54 (1,113 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jabberwocky79

I know right !  I cant get buy the fact we had it in 2015 and now we don't. Same game engine so it isn't like they had to start from scratch. I know it had alot to do with the air ride and i can understand how buggy different code can be when one is trying to get it to work together but I really think stance and everything with wheels out weights air ride that only works in photo mode. The C10 is indeed another good example of some really annoying suspension settings. . Even the new fire bird sits way to high in garage at its lowest height setting with out having extreme camber , i made a drag version and its like whats with this camber deal ?? I mean because drag cars always use extreme camber right. Having a automotive back round doesn't help me get over this any better lol. Look you can take a stock ride in real life and change every thing about it just by getting the right sized rims and a perfect stance on it and not change a thing on the body . I pride myself in agreeing to disagree and know that my opinion is only that , my opinion but man i am at a lost of why the rims and stance side of customization is where it is at right now.

Message 43 of 54 (1,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

^^^ Yes, I'm sure it has to do with air ride - there are still some clipping issues in the game with certain vehicles. Ideally of course it would be great to have both operational on the same vehicle, but if that's not a possibility, I still don't understand why they can't simply make it either/or... If you want air ride, track and rake are greyed out, and vice-versa.

As for the drag car stance, it seems like they designed some of the cars (particularly the derelicts) to be gassers... lifted up on the front and squatty on the back. I've never been a big fan of the look, but it is very retro and so it fits those vehicles. It's just a shame we can't have more control over that.

Message 44 of 54 (1,074 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jabberwocky79

Yep , I got that the old school gasser were influential to the drag cars too. Still just like you i wish i had more control over the  look.

I  cant figure why they cant make it ether or my self. Again yes i get that there is always more to the situation then what we see / read but its still something that really should be addressed.

Id would bet its a cheaper update then other less needed ideas.

Message 45 of 54 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Guide

Issues from the speed cross update and from launch still WEREN'T ADDRESSED!
THIS video I made about the issues from the speed cross update are still relevent

Offroad build suspension mode tuning is still broken - Height no longer changes with tuning
HELP MENU is still removed from the February update
LOTS of cars still have off colour brakelights
STILL NO E46 OFFROAD or RUNNER builds (from the car list)
R35 still has the same problems with the particular parts show in the video
Stance tuning is still missing rake and track width options
918, Panamera, NSX, etc still have wrap bugs which HAVEN'T been fixed
There is still ONLY 50 wrap slots
AND here is a NEW one
HOW DO I 
buy the RANGE ROVER SPORT SVR from the Titanium Trials...
That seems to be ANOTHER car that is LOCKED
EA JUST FIX THAT STUFF
CARLIST!
WRAP MAPPING ISSUES
(Cut off wrap on the front left wing on the 918 and incorrect splitter mapping on the nsx) (NOT SHOWN: REAR wing on the Panamera is cut off on one side - just like the 918 so it isnt symetrical and the wing can't be wrapped properly

Message 46 of 54 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Guide

Also the Chevy Bel Air still doesn't have white wall tires, even though they appear in the thumbnail and Runner menu.

Message 47 of 54 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Guide
Also the front bumper of the Rocket Bunny BRZ kit is still not mapped properly for vinyls. The did separate it from the upper part of the car (which really wasn't a problem anyway), but now the Subaru oval emblem leaves a ghost of the exact same shape/size further down on the bumper. Depending on your wrap design, there's no way to cover it and make it disappear.
Message 48 of 54 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is it me or is anyone else disappointed in the trans am in story races the drag spec takes off as if it's stock
Message 49 of 54 (867 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA why

Message 50 of 54 (806 Views)