March update is coming!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Betreff: March update is coming!

★★★ Newbie

How will we know when Eddies skyline drops and the performance boost starts?

Message 11 of 54 (1,530 Views)

Re: March update is coming!

★★★★ Novice

Please take points off from players who quit online speedlist after it starts, or at least from players who quit after 50% of race. And also, please make online ranking list of best speedlist players, and list of best offline times with the world records.

Message 12 of 54 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello, 

so if i understand, buy deluxe edition 6month ago it's totaly useless for get new add cars ? 

What is the interet of deluxe edition if new cars are a dlc for all player deluxe or standard edtion ? 

Message 13 of 54 (1,472 Views)

★★★ Novice
Can someone tell me why I have to pay for the DLC cars?? I own the deluxe edition and the new cars (Pontiac and Aston Martin) aren't unlocked for me. How can I fix this
Message 14 of 54 (1,454 Views)

★ Apprentice
The 2 new cars are in the ps store as "coming soon" I don't have an option to buy or download them (I have the deluxe edition so throwing us a bone for the extra cash paid would be nice)
Message 15 of 54 (1,433 Views)

★★ Pro

@ShlomiElkayam1

My friend i couldn't agree with you more. 1 million XP for you.  Thats something I want very much. Look at all my  other posts about . Its needed for sure. 

Message 16 of 54 (1,421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why is the Pontiac firebird and the Aston Martin DB5 locked behind a pay-wall despite having the deluxe eddition?!..... i payed 20$ more for what? it feels like a steal at this point

Im just dissapointed

Message 17 of 54 (1,363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Unfortunately EA is being EA and making you pay for the DLC even if you bought the Deluxe Edition
Message 18 of 54 (1,351 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
From what I've gathered from bringing this to EA's attention, all you can do is complain about it on the forums and if enough other people do the same, they might give DLC for free to Deluxe Edition customers. Which is kind of a joke, if you ask me.
Message 19 of 54 (1,349 Views)

★ Apprentice
Deluxe Edition Content:

Deluxe edition gives you an edge over the competition.... wiiiiink 😉😉

Stand out from the crowd with exccluuuuusssiiiiive customization items (barely distinguishable smoke/license plate, leaderboard icon-->there's a leaderboard?? Can't wait to check where I am on the "leaderboard"

5 shipments that you totally burned through first time at the tuning shop back on release when catch up packs didn't exist.

5 WHOLE PERCENT rep bonus to get that occasional shipment with a couple useless speedcard rolls and more ugly useless vanity stuff.
Neat!

TEN WHOLE PERCENT discount on in-game content using earned in-game currency... I'm honestly not sure where to find that in my U.N. international foreign trade agreement documents. 🤓

PLAAATTIINUMMM CAR PACK:

Exccluuuussiivvee plat( previously mentioned and still bloody useless)

5 cars that were again, on release completely useless for online racing as they only go to 299

All in all a serious waste of money when you look at what you actually get for game value.
My opinion is this most recent update has just brought the game to acceptable for launch with lots of room for improvements and additional content still.
Adding a very basic free roam months after the fact it was expected isn't the community asking how we can give you more money.
Just disappointed.
Message 20 of 54 (1,152 Views)