Maps

by MartyMcFly008

Original Post

Maps

★★★ Newbie

I have progressed really well as a f2p player and have maxed player level 60 inside 3 months. Even with new updates for leagues, I’m stuck in master league and IM TIRED OF THE SAME DAM MAPS. Even with the rivals things every week I’m still getting bored super fast...... I wish the maps were 100% random instead of a random 5 maps. I’ll stick with playing this until I find my next game to fill the spot.

Message 1 of 8 (363 Views)

Re: Maps

★★★★★ Guide
Yea, masters needs a map rotation just like tib enjoys. The maps are pretty brutal if you can't escape masters.
Message 2 of 8 (344 Views)

★★ Guide

YES PLEASE!

Message 3 of 8 (339 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya guys!

Thanks for your feedback on the maps in Master League. I will pass along your request to the rest of the team, about switching up the maps.

Message 4 of 8 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Couldn't it be done like this for every league:

When a season is finished, some of the maps get removed from that league's pool, and some get added that were not there in the season which just finished. This way, you would always have some "old" maps from the previous season, but there would also be some variety.

Message 5 of 8 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How about take all the maps and just put them in a random rotation for all the leagues,  as I've progressed through each league,  seeing the same few maps in each gets old quick and gets boring,  I'd like the chance to play on any map at any given time no matter what league I'm currently in

Message 6 of 8 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also please remove the canal row from the game,  its the most annoying and boring map in the game

Message 7 of 8 (287 Views)

★★ Guide

The one where your harvester has to go along the corridor of death? YES, be gone. lol

But seriously, we want new maps in masters league. How about some from the lower leagues? I haven’t played on them since early december...

Message 8 of 8 (269 Views)