Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Manual Control

by a-logan

Original Post

Manual Control

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You have in the game there is a football simulator, which i want to play! It's manual contro! But in the game you do not develop it at all! Why? Add it to FUT! Add competitions and tournaments! More prizes and awards! I just don't understand why you can't do it.!

Message 1 of 7 (219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Example. Squad battles. Why not take into account if you play on manual control? I believe, that should be added the rate or bonus complexity if you you play on manual control!JEjoNVa8cVw2323.jpg

Message 2 of 7 (210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Manual control should be added in FUT. Manual control - a simulator of football!

Message 3 of 7 (172 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Read your forum! A lot of people are asking for it. Why can't you do it?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/7471933#Comment_7471933

Message 4 of 7 (170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Nothing to answer?! @EA_Darko

Message 5 of 7 (134 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the love of anything. Will someone from EA please respond as to why there isn't even a filter option on FUT like regular seasons?

It's such a simple implementation as theoretically it's using the same system already in use on another mode

Message 6 of 7 (115 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @a-logan,

Thank you for the feedback Standard smile

You just linked a massive thread on the "other" FIFA forums and we're always gathering the feedback and passing it on. You might not always get a reply because there's a lot of stuff happening in the background but I can see why this can be frustrating.

I've also poked @EA_Andy about this, even though he betrayed AHQ and is now posting on the FIFA Forums Wink

Thanks,

Jason

Message 7 of 7 (99 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help