Sadio Mane Potm , put dynamic image please

by Adamhamzaa

Original Post

POTM MANE - SORT IT OUT ASAP PLS

★★ Novice

When will POTM Mane get the  dynamic image??? Why is he any different from previous POTM. ALL the other Premier League and Bundesliga POTM have their dynamic images and Mane gets nothing. PPOTY Van Dijk and YPPOTY Sterling already have their dynamic images. What is going on here? 

Message 11 of 18 (834 Views)

Re: Mane POTM Dynamic Image

★★ Novice
hey, so it has been ages and still no dynamic image he has had his POTM card for ages, pls add it to him it will give justice to the card and the player for winning the award. I don't know how hard it is or like if they can't find the image maybe or it might take too long but i hope the "right team" do try their best because it would just look sick and again give justice to the card.
- Sadio
Message 12 of 18 (830 Views)

POTM MANE - SORT IT OUT PLS

★★ Novice

When will POTM Mane get the  dynamic image??? Why is he any different from previous POTM. ALL the other Premier League and Bundesliga POTM have their dynamic images and Mane gets nothing. PPOTY Van Dijk and YPPOTY Sterling already have their dynamic images. What is going on here? 

Message 13 of 18 (827 Views)

Sadio Mane Potm , put dynamic image please

★★ Novice

Hello EA ! 

Please I have done mane sbc for like a month and he's without a dynamic image ! I like the specials cards , potm cards for their dynamic image only , All potm players have dynamic image except mane why !! And you have put a dynamic image for vvd and sterling poty after one day only !! And kruse potm and vela on same day !! I CANT UNDERSTAND !!

I think I have wasted 350k from my coins ! 

PLEASE EA ! PLEASE I wish to solve this problem quickly and put a dynamic image for him 

Thanks EA .

Message 14 of 18 (809 Views)

POTM MANE DYNAMIC CARD

★★★★ Novice

Well, the problem isnt solved yet, so im going to keep trying to get this solved. Is that a hard thing to do? Put a * dynamic image on a card? Its been more than 1 month! 

Message 15 of 18 (776 Views)

Re: POTM MANE DYNAMIC CARD

Community Manager

@TiagoHMA99 

Multiple posts (spam) are not allowed and will not make this happen any quicker.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 16 of 18 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ea please prioritise this issue, its been more than a month and Jamie Vardy has just been released today with a dynamic image. Your followers are not happy that Mané has a normal image for such a pricy and special card.  

Message 17 of 18 (662 Views)

★★★ Novice

*UPDATE*

Thanks Ea for giving POTM Mané a dynamic image.

Issue resolved 

Message 18 of 18 (534 Views)