Mammouth and avatar, two units not in the same category of all other units

by qdf6dwza0qtu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mammouth and avatar, two units not in the same category of all other units

★ Novice

Hi all, since of the arrival of the mammouth and avatar the game is infair for all other units. The mammouth crush every land unit to easy. They should remake the unit to be has equal of other. They could reduce price to 130$ but reduce power and raise air attack, but remoce the crush ability. Force the avatar, same thing, remove the explosion, make it quicker and cheaper 130$. That we the gonne be morexlike the other unit.

They are not in the same category of all the other units, they are to OP. When the player has 3 mammouth or 3 avatar, the game is almost over.

Or maybe reduce one mammouth or avatar at a time!!

what do you tink? 

Message 1 of 5 (900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mammouth and avatar, two units not in the same category of all other units

I agree. It’s entirely too OP. Once one comes out along with a Phantom or Hammerhead, the game is over. I usually surrender after that. 

What should be done is to make the Mammoth susceptible to missile fire from infantry and have the ability to run them over taken away. For the Avatar, it should be susceptible to vehicles like tanks, MLRS, Giga Cannon, etc. 

As it is, only air can take it out. But if you bring out anti-air, that’s it. Game over. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (862 Views)

All Replies

I agree. It’s entirely too OP. Once one comes out along with a Phantom or Hammerhead, the game is over. I usually surrender after that. 

What should be done is to make the Mammoth susceptible to missile fire from infantry and have the ability to run them over taken away. For the Avatar, it should be susceptible to vehicles like tanks, MLRS, Giga Cannon, etc. 

As it is, only air can take it out. But if you bring out anti-air, that’s it. Game over. 

Message 2 of 5 (863 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Of course they're not in the same category as other units. That's their point. They are massively expensive, take forever to field, and are incredibly powerful. If your enemy is able to get them out, it's because you haven't been aggressive enough. 

I play tech decks because they're fun, and thus am locked out of high level play. I run into Mammoths and Avatars infrequently, but when I do, I kill them about 2/3s of the time. With Nod, I use Artillery. With GDI, I use Titans. The Artillery works better, but don't think you can just build one and call it good. It's a freaking MAMMOTH TANK! It takes coordination to take one down. That's the point. Building a Mammoth is mocking your enemy, because either they sat back and let you wait long enough to build one, or you've been dominating their harvesters. People who know what they're doing with them have cheap aggro decks leading to a Mammoth. Fools like me have them mixed with Titans and Sandstorms.

Message 3 of 5 (804 Views)

★ Novice

Thx for comments, i agree with the propose solution 👍😎

Message 4 of 5 (758 Views)

★ Novice

I there, with GDI i you use the same solution but you need to synchronised two titan with healer drone. With nod now i try with worm and centurion or chemical unit and catalyst missile. Eventualy i gonna use the new unit    Chemical plane. They realy need to do Something with mammouth and avatar. We need to be patient😎 thx forcyour comments!

Message 5 of 5 (754 Views)