Male sims using bassinet

by kvinata

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Male sims using bassinet

★ Guide

Can male sims use bassinet to have a baby?

Message 1 of 7 (420 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Male sims using bassinet

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, two male sims can have a biological baby using a bassinet. I can confirm it because I tried it.

There is no gender-related conditions in this game so far, and it would be pointless to make one, since players can switch it whenever they want.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (457 Views)

All Replies

I don't think so, no.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (452 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I’m not sure. I’d assume so, as I had two female sims have a baby together, but I’ve yet to have a male sim so I can’t really say.
Message 3 of 7 (383 Views)

★ Guide
It would be unfortunate to have all male sims in one id then, we cant just move them out, neither can we produce offsprings lol
Message 4 of 7 (369 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, two male sims can have a biological baby using a bassinet. I can confirm it because I tried it.

There is no gender-related conditions in this game so far, and it would be pointless to make one, since players can switch it whenever they want.

Message 5 of 7 (458 Views)

★ Guide
Thats awesome! Thanks @Sejong25
Message 6 of 7 (347 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes! They can have a baby biologically, click the bassinet, then have baby with select your sim - anyone with relationship above level 3- and you woohoo and have baby which takes 29 minutes. Or you could just adopt with same steps excluding the woohoo and waiting. 

Message 7 of 7 (336 Views)