Making the next installment of need for speed better than the rest(including U2)

by importfreak

Original Post

Making the next installment of need for speed better than the rest(including U2)

★★★ Novice

This has probably been done but instead of crying about it all, here is my list of things which I agree all players will enjoy in the next installment that would not disappoint.

A few suggestions to make a really great Need for Speed:

- The ability to customize controller mapping completely.
- Being able to tune every car to spec which includes the options from each class instead of 1 class being able to do a few things.
- The mod system is too grindy. I would prefer being able to max my car through buying the best performance car and not spending countless hours trying to roll the best cards.
- For the love of god include the online Co-op and free roam option besides having the casual and ranked speedlists.
- Include drag racing to race types because drag racing is insane.
- Provide players with all DLC's free but never drop the price of the game that will be a game changer. GTA5 does constant updates and people love it(they make the most in the entertainment industry).
- Allow players to pull off all missions together for co-op and not just the racing bits(Runner) with each racer having to do something different to win the race.
- The ability to walk around in a car hookup area such as an abandoned warehouse (Sema Style) or Large parking buildings (Underground Street style).
- Always push new content to keep the game fresh.
- The additional visual system is cool that you need to complete daily missions and level up to achieve them.
- Add weekly and monthly missions in addition to daily missions.
- Weather could be optional but don't really care much about it.
- Bigger maps make life better (No one cares if a game is 100GB).
- The biggest one of them all make it Outlaw(streets)/Professional racing(a few in game circuits at stadiums).

Other than that, Payback is a well made game with good playability but the only reason I still play it is to dominate my friends. Other than that I play other racing games such as Horizon or Project cars because of the low playability and impossible modification system in the game. I understand it's an arcade game and people expect that from it but you guys have a really great game that everyone still loves even if they are, like me, into Sim racing.

Message 1 of 7 (1,737 Views)

Re: Making the next installment of need for speed better than the rest(including

★★★★★ Newbie
Are you then JAS to be so reg!
Message 2 of 7 (1,666 Views)

Re: Making the next installment of need for speed better than the rest(including

★ Novice

I couldn't agree more. Having a few Professional circuits(indoor circuits if you will) will definitely improve the game. This also ties into drifting, no one likes having the perfect drift chain being destroyed on the last bend by a random guy taking a drive to the local 7-11.

The only thing I don't agree with on this post is that you dominate your friends......I don't recall being dominated.....JAS

Message 3 of 7 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Novice

That's why we still play this game lol

Message 4 of 7 (1,606 Views)

★★ Expert

@importfreak 

Loved your many points of view.

Gotta give you some XP is all I have to add....you said it all Brother! 

Take care and have a great day! 

Message 5 of 7 (1,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you and have a great day as well

Message 6 of 7 (1,486 Views)

How can I change the buttons on his controller?

★★★ Newbie

Πώς μπορώ να αλλάξω τα κουμπιά του ελεγκτή ps4 στο παιχνίδι Need for Speed ​​Payback????

Message 7 of 7 (1,305 Views)