Making my own store and filling it with employees

by Cynicus26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Making my own store and filling it with employees

★★ Novice

I'm not really sure where to ask this, but I thought I might be able to save myself a lot of time and effort if this won't work.

I'm making a store that sells custom content. I'm using a mod and can't access all the items I want using the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat, so I have to obtain them legitimately. My question is if I have a sim buy a store, load up the store with merchandise, and then sell the store, will it work as a community store without any issues? Is there anything else I would have to do? I wanted to post this in the Expansion Pack discussion forum but I can't make a new topic.

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Making my own store and filling it with employees

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, and please don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't know how long it would take to get an answer so I just went ahead and tried it out. For the record, it works just fine. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Cynicus26 

most of us helpers here don't use cc in their game so it's a bit tough to answer for sure.

I don't really see a problem why it shouldn't work so maybe just give it a try with a few items ?

If you want I can create a thread for you at the officials (EP forum). Probably more opinions there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, and please don't take this the wrong way, but I didn't know how long it would take to get an answer so I just went ahead and tried it out. For the record, it works just fine. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)