Re: Make sims 4/5 online

by SheriGR

Original Post

Make sims 4/5 online

★★★ Newbie

Make sims 4/5 online that we can get merry from my friends as a normal life but in computer make it more fun like we can visit my online friend and socialize and get to know new people and marry online people as they are real ppl not fake have a baby and this baby will be owned by one of them we are bored for playing alone in world and not with our friends 

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Re: Make sims 4/5 online

[ Edited ]
Champion

@farishowari Many people have also voiced their interest in the ability to interact with other players (as have I) but it seems it is not possible in the current Sims 4 version. There are many factors which make this not workable, but it does sound fun! With that said, there are many ways that you can increase your challenge and add types of interaction with other players. There are forum threads with challenges - both for build ing and for play - that will certainly stave off boredom. You can also stretch yourself by playing in less ‘comfortable’ conditions. For example, large households, playing challenging trait combinations, challenging conditions (poverty, homelessness, over-achievers, etc.), purchasing and playing expansions like Get to Work (go to work with your sim with certain careers) and Dine Out with which you can add interactive challenges like owning and running a business or restaurant.

There are also expansions that add new careers, new worlds, vacation destinations, additional build items and interactions, weather/seasons, vampires & aliens and much more! You can also interact with other players on the play challenges and builds challenges threads on the forums, participate in question answering, help troubleshoot and report bugs and much more! I hope you will find several avenues that peak your interest in ongoing play ind interaction.

I have also heard of people who trade game saves back and forth, upload and share builds and households with friends (for everyone in the community in the community gallery or even by private/direct methods) and other creative ways to work around the restraints of not being able to play interactively in a live manner with others in this game.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)