Make pro clubs solo

by footie-god7

Original Post

Make pro clubs solo

★ Apprentice

You need to make pro clubs solo I'm getting fed up of waiting two minutes for a st to go a gk in drop ins and mess the game up for other people.i could join a club but I'm fed up with all the greediness all I want is to play pro clubs not keep waiting in lobbies for team mates I want to jump on and just play so by making it solo your opening the game up to players like myself.the point you have to be in a team to earn pro points is just stupid whatabout gamers who can't get clubs? Also any needs to go its pro clubs not any clubs plus if you were to make it solo it would make it a advantage over other players.

Firstly I would block outfield players being able to go a goalkeeper in drop ins I would also have a barrier that stops goalkeepers running up the field and interfering with the game about 30-35 yards and the lobby timer is to long 2 mins way to long to wait especially if your a st (with only 1 st pos available in drop in formations) if it could be reduced to 1 minute I think it would improve experience all round this is just a snip bit of what I would do to pro clubs if I had my way It would be rivaling ultimate team 

Message 1 of 4 (2,037 Views)

Pro clubs revamp

★ Apprentice

What would pro clubs/ultimate team mix look like.just think what real life players would be like in pro clubs along side yourself.where at the end of games you earn coins for packs for players for your club same sort of principle as ultimate team would this make pro clubs better?

Message 2 of 4 (2,026 Views)

Re: Make pro clubs solo

Community Manager

@footie-god7 Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

EACade
Message 3 of 4 (2,026 Views)

Make pro clubs solo

★ Apprentice

Fed up of playing pro clubs drop ins with greedy Muppets or noobs who like to mess up matches here's my answer to EA make a option available so you can limit the number of players on your team before going into drop ins for instance if you want to play solo you can select 1v5 or 1v1 or if you want 2v2 and so on give us the option so we don't have to put up with stupidity in games and wasting our time 

Message 4 of 4 (2,000 Views)