Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Make ALL STADIUMS assignable to teams ... (please!?)

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make ALL STADIUMS assignable to teams ... (please!?)

★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

as a long time career-mode player (Bundesliga), I look with envy on all the great stadiums that are available in fifa. Sadly there are just a few real ones within the Bundesliga, so I end up playing the generic ones over and over in career mode, which are very ugly and most of them are very old builds. While you can reassign other Stadiums to teams that dont have their real stadium present in the game, you can only assign the GENERIC STADIUMS (!). Why? There are so many beautiful stadiums created and available to play with every team e.g. in kickoff mode, yet not for career mode. There you are stuck with the stadiums assigned to the team you play against, yet you cant assign other stadiums than the generic ones.

Making EVERY STADIUM within the game assignable would not only hugely up the game for me and many others, it also would seem to be a simple fix aswell. What do you guys think? 

(Not sure if this board is the right place to voice this "whish", but I just wanted to get it out there.)

Cheers, ANB_Seth

Message 1 of 4 (137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it on to the team.
Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

★★ Newbie
hello can u assistm
Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@paulmasamvu What is the issue that you are having difficulties with? 

Message 4 of 4 (72 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help