Re: Major Changes in UFC 4

by WrathOfHades85

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I have now placed about 15 to 20 hours of ufc4. Both beta and 10 hour trial. So far lots of improvements have been made but however. I would like to see a way for players to mutually pick the venu because the backyard and kumite is awesome. Or up the frequency of those venues. Also it kinda hurts qe can't throw elbows qhen postured up. It dont make any sense at all. And the submissions need to be balanced. Joint subs are almost impossible to escape while chokes are almost impossible to pull off.

Message 11 of 18 (2,483 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
  • I have now placed about 15 to 20 hours of ufc4. Both beta and 10 hour trial. So far lots of improvements have been made but however. I would like to see a way for players to mutually pick the venu because the backyard and kumite is awesome. Or up the frequency of those venues. Also it kinda hurts qe can't throw elbows qhen postured up. It dont make any sense at all. And the submissions need to be balanced. Joint subs are almost impossible to escape while chokes are almost impossible to pull off.
Message 12 of 18 (2,483 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Any chance for a change on takedown and clinch initiation? It is very sloppy now that clinch is the exact same button as lead overhand. They made the take down and clinch button activated and it makes zero sense. We need the old initiation through left trigger and grapple stick, not a punch button.
Message 13 of 18 (2,395 Views)

★★★ Novice
In any championship match in the game, both fighters wear black.
Message 14 of 18 (2,319 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry EA really needs to make these games for PC. You have a pretty large community, on PC, that is getting larger every year. It's unfair to us, for these games to be held from us.
Message 15 of 18 (2,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hitting people after a KO was the best part of this game. Knockouts are no longer satisfying 

Message 16 of 18 (1,211 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know that's is too late.. But add  Skip  some parts of  entrance and apresentation of FIghters like previous games.. If a only just see Buffer presenting the fighters i have to see all the entrance. 

Please add skip to the fighters apresentantion.. its hard to see full entrance

For example here.

Skip fighters entering in the octagon. Skip Bruce Buffer  opening event, and go to the fighters when Buffer announce's

Message 17 of 18 (502 Views)

★ Guide

I'm asking here because the UFC Mobile forum is silent.

Why has the UFC 2 Mobile been abandoned for over 5 months? Why are there no updates, no events, no any new content @EA_Blueberry 

Mobile project Closed?

Message 18 of 18 (453 Views)