Madden

by Zuliano007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden

★★★ Newbie

Can we get the training camps back like back in the ps2 days tournament mode like bring the original game back . 

Message 1 of 12 (1,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden

Community Manager

Hey, @Zuliano007!

In the Face of the Franchise you'll start off in college, choose top schools to attend, compete in the college football playoffs, and then hit  the combine to increase your draft grade. Are you referring to the training camp mode where you had to do the combine drills like bench presses?

Madden 20 Face of the Franchise

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/face-of-franchise

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,189 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @Zuliano007!

In the Face of the Franchise you'll start off in college, choose top schools to attend, compete in the college football playoffs, and then hit  the combine to increase your draft grade. Are you referring to the training camp mode where you had to do the combine drills like bench presses?

Madden 20 Face of the Franchise

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/face-of-franchise

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry So the other day I downloaded a roster on my ps4. And I went to go edit a player and he was wearing the riddell vsr4. And when I go to edit a player the vsr4 dosent appear or let me equip it.
Message 3 of 12 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Gooddrank2007 Are you editing it off an already created player or a real life player? If you edit real life players it will remove their likeness (not a bug)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 12 (955 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry No. I’m trying to put the riddell vsr4 on real life players. But the helmet doesn’t show up.
Message 5 of 12 (949 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Why does it not pop up? How did he access the option of the helmet?
Message 6 of 12 (941 Views)

Community Manager
@Gooddrank2007 Are you trying to put it players within that roster you downloaded? I haven't played around with the helmet selection too much. Are you able to do it on a fresh roster when you go to edit the latest roster? It sounds like it could be either by game design per licensing or a glitch if it's related to that specific roster download.
Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 12 (935 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I downloaded a roster. Some of the players had the riddell vsr4 helmet. I’m trying to find out how the person did it so I can put it on players from the nfl official roster.
Message 8 of 12 (929 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry And I don’t know how the person who made the roster accessed the riddell vsr4. The roster is on ps4. The username of the roster the person created is, “codylovesfball23” if you want to check it out.
Message 9 of 12 (926 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Go to edit Andrew luck, drew brees, Tom Brady, Michael Vick. If u wanna check out the roster go look at those players
Message 10 of 12 (919 Views)