Madden Ultimate Team 10 set

by silkedub

Original Post

Madden Ultimate Team 10 set

★★ Novice

Will there be an opportunity for people who happen to miss one of the madden ultimate team 10 tokens to earn extra tokens? I know there will be a set to complete at the end of 10 weeks. If you come up short a token or two, will you be able to earn tokens? 

Message 1 of 12 (3,944 Views)

Re: Madden Ultimate Team 10 set

★★★ Newbie

I hope so.  I was away traveling one week.  Others had tech issues.  Hopefully ea doesn’t leave paying customers feeling cheated over one token.  It’s a game for fun.  No need to be so strict

Message 2 of 12 (3,787 Views)

MADDEN 20 "MUT 10 PROMO"

★ Novice

This is a long but very rewarding promo for all the no money spent players. I personally missed 2 weeks out of the 10 total that we need to complete. Its been busy this last month making my gaming time limited which is why I missed those 2 weeks. Obviously its clear that I won't be able to get that free player but I'm suggesting maybe options at the end of the promo to make up a few tokens for those who are like myself. (Extra solos, pack in store including 1 token, etc) I keep doing the new solos & collecting the remaining MUT 10 tokens in hopes that EA will do something like that, but I'm starting to think its just a waste of time. RIP.

Message 3 of 12 (3,788 Views)

★★ Novice

@silkedub wrote:

Will there be an opportunity for people who happen to miss one of the madden ultimate team 10 tokens to earn extra tokens? I know there will be a set to complete at the end of 10 weeks. If you come up short a token or two, will you be able to earn tokens? 

Hope so too! Wasn’t home for the first week and didn’t even know the set was coming. Have collected every other token in hopes EA can give us a chance to earn back tokens. 

Message 4 of 12 (3,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t think they should permit too many make up tokens but they should do one. I been on a lot of forums where hundreds of us who play consistently have missed 1 week for many reasons and feel like we will get stuck a token short. I personally am a grinder and do not spend money like that on madden and if I made sure I completed it every week but had a family emergency and won’t be able to get the fantasy pack, I will be extremely annoyed with EA

Message 5 of 12 (3,369 Views)

★ Novice

I doubt they will do anything. When will we find out if they will do anything? 

Message 6 of 12 (3,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I saw on twitter that they said there will be no make up challenges for missing tokens, but that's a pretty poor way to deal with a 10 week event.  They should have a bonus week for at least one more token. 

Message 7 of 12 (2,797 Views)

Missed out on MUT 10 Pat Willis LB Token Because of the Hurricane. Compensation?

★★★ Newbie

During the week that MUT 10 Patrick Willis was released. Florida was on the verge of being hit by a hurricane. For many of us who live in Florida, our EA servers were affected. In fact, the servers were non responsive entirely and the challenge could not be processed; in other words, we were not able to play the Patrick Willis challenge, and thus were not able to receive our Linebacker MUT 10 token as a result. This is extraordinarily unfair for those of us who were affected by the hurricane; as most of the country was not. I, myself, have nine out of the ten required tokens. The only token I am missing is the LB token from Patrick Willis; therefore, the only reason I am not able to open my MUT 10 fantasy pack containing the best players on the game is simply and explicitly because my servers were impacted by the natural disaster. Is this fair for those of us who were affected when the vast majority did not have to stumble across this issue? 

It is only fair for EA to drop an additional player that can be used as a wildcard for this final token or for EA to provide for us who were affected by the hurricane the token that we need to complete the set. I have many friends in different states who are opening their packs while I am unable due to this technical issue. Please, if you are reading this and have a say in who gets compensation for what, I am not the only person to have this issue. I have read dozens of other people who dealt with this as well. That means that this is not my personal problem, this is a problem facing a large portion of the madden community. I have purchased every madden year since I was a kid, a small kid. I spend money on micro transactions every year. I have been a loyal customer for as long as I can remember; madden is a large part of my life. So, for the creators of this remarkably incredible game, please give back to us who pay your dues. Please, provide for us what we deserve, what we should have that we do not because of technical problems. If it was not for the hurricane, I would have my MUT 10 set. I would not be missing a single token. 

I understand that EA cannot arbitrarily grant favors when they are requested. But this is not a favor. This is recognizing the unfairness that followed from the natural disaster that happened the same week the Patrick Willis was dropped on the servers. Ironically, I would have contacted EA the week this was happening. Only this week are we learning that Troy Polamalu was the final MUT 10 release. The set ends 10/28. There will no longer be players dropped. If you have 9, or if you have 3, you are out of luck, for it does not matter. If you missed the challenges, that sucks, but for those of us who would have completed the challenge set if it were not for the hurricane deserve some respect and some compensation from our favorite company. It is time that EA did that just and morally and ethically right thing by helping those of us affected by the hurricane receive what we would have received if the hurricane never happened at all. Please, for whomever is reading this, go to bat for us. There are many just like me watching friends open MUT 10 packs when we cannot because the EA servers crashed. It was not our fault. Hell, it likely wasn't even EA's fault. But EA has the power to right by the people who are so loyal to their games. Please, EA, help us out by doing the right thing. 

Message 8 of 12 (2,158 Views)

Limited MUT 10 challenges

★★★ Novice

So I forgot to do one week of the MUT 10 challenges and since the best challenge in madden 20 is limited for some reason I forgot to do it on the ninth week and am ineligible to receive one of the greatest players in the last ten years of madden. I mean is there any chance one more challenge could be posted. I forgot to do it one week. Like c'mon man. I wish this game could have just the slightest bit of empathy. All I ask is for the challenges to not be limited so everyone could have a fair shot with the game we all love. Like I miss one week and I miss out on a player worth 2 million coins

Message 9 of 12 (2,175 Views)

Re: Limited MUT 10 challenges

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm still holding on to my 9 tokens in Hope's that ea will do right by their fans. We all have lives outside of madden, and many of us really wanted to get our player but fell one short. I've been a customer of ea and madden since the early 90's and spend thousands of dollars solely on madden ultimate team every year. Please help us EA. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,996 Views)