Re: Madden UT Captain

by pgaskell1994

Original Post

Madden UT Captain

★★ Novice

I was never given a team captain choice upon starting madden UT and now im just stuck without one. Is there anyway to get my team captain?

Message 1 of 13 (899 Views)

Community Manager

@pgaskell1994 That's not good. Please reach out to an advisor here http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can investigate the missing content. 

EACade
Message 2 of 13 (851 Views)

★★ Novice
I have, twice and was directed to the forums
Message 3 of 13 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here. I've contacted EA support 2 times but no luck so far. The first time they directed me towards the forums and the second time towards muthead. One person said they couldn't help me with this problem. Don't know what to do now exactly.

Message 4 of 13 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Xplllz5 & @pgaskell1994,

Apologies for the delayed response here as well as the poor experience with our support. We've opened an investigation on the matter and we need more information from you to pursue this further. With that in mind could you get back to us with the following information:

When did you start playing MUT?

If you are a returning user after a break what was your MUT level?

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 5 of 13 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello Roger,

First of all, thank you for your time that you are willing to help us.

I started playing MUT early last week.

My brother is more actively playing the game so he watched me play the beginning.

He noticed that after doing all the early stuff that i never received the chance to pick a team captain.

Greetings,

Yuri

Message 6 of 13 (792 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

In all honesty we've tried to reproduce this on our end and we were never able to have an account in which we were never offered the choice between 1 of the 4 captains. Can you confirm whether or not you've ever had this option to choose a captain? Or if any similar choice came up during the creation of your account? 

Out of curiosity are you playing on your own account or is your PSN account a sub account to your brother? 

Thanks & sorry again,

David. 

Roger.png
Message 7 of 13 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello David,

It's on my own account. I've seen how the pack looks, because i have seen my brother open it on his own account.

I've never seen the pack myself or anything that looks like it. I'm getting Team Captain tokens but no Team Captain.

I'm level 30 right now and all the rewards i'm getting are working like they are supposed to.

Greetings,

Yuri

Message 8 of 13 (777 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Roger

Any updates on this matter?
Message 9 of 13 (723 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Roger

I originally started playing MUT on Madden release day and opened my pre order packs but recently returned to playing it around thanksgiving at which point i received a captain upgrade token and then realised that i should have received the option for a captain but hadn't. I was level 1 when i returned as i hadn't played any games and i'm now level 41 

Message 10 of 13 (706 Views)