Re: Madden Patch how?

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Madden Patch how?

★★★ Newbie

Please help,

I have never used a PS4 before, and my roommates have on that is in the Japanese language. Thus, I can't read what it says on screen.

I am trying to download the madden patch and play online via the EA servers. I have no idea how to do this, and really need a clear step by step instruction on how to do it. I have tried youtube videos and looking for the answer online, but there is nothing that explains this.

Please for the love of god help me.

Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Re: Madden Patch how?

When your roommate gets home, ask them to enable auto downloads so you don't need to worry about this in the future. As for right now, you are pretty much forced to download the patch in order to play online and it should state this when you try to go to a network enabled menu.

You should see, in this case a Japanese text box, appear in the middle of the screen with a few numbers like "1.02 and 1.03" with a question mark. This is asking if you want to play offline with previous tuners or online with the latest so obviously go for the highest number available. If you have your region set to Japanese, sometimes you'll need to press O instead of X to confirm options. If one confirmation box doesn't work, click the other one - if successful, you should see a notification pop up in the top left corner of the screen which tells you the system is downloading the latest tuner

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)