• Fixed some issues related to MUT squads role selection
  • Fixed a case where usernames didn’t appear during 2v2 gameplay
  • Season 1 (aka Hi-Def) begins, and runs until 11/5
  • New App Icon & Main Menu art representing the Season start
  • Nike HQ yard Location & Challenges are released
  • Season-specific Vanity Content is available for a limited time
  • New Legends available in the SSKO Draft
  • JUFU song “Just Do It” featured in the Madden Trax rotation

The Title Update will be going live on PC (Origin/Steam) at 4:00AM PT/7:00AM ET and Consoles (X1/PS4) at 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET.

The Madden Team

September 11th:

vfn1ldszkia7.jpg

Today's Madden NFL 21 Title Update contains the following fixes and changes:

• Addressed some visual issues with player uniforms
  • Fixed an issue where career and seasons stats were either missing or incorrect

The Title Update will be going live on all platforms (PC/Steam/X1/PS4) around 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET on Friday, September 11th.

The Madden Team

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 15 (5,095 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 21 Title Update - September 10th

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any chance of an option to turn off the "End Racism" on the back of the helmets or just take it out of the game. This is by far the worst thing to ever happen in a VIDEO GAME, this kind of crap does not belong in a game. There is so much hypocrisy in adding "End Racism" on the back of the helmets, when they only offer two different types of skins to choose for creating a white player and only 2 white skin types for creating a coach and when you attempt to create your player for Face of the Franchise ALL of the faces are black. Then they add Mr. Irrelevant Colin Kaepernick to the game and give him the signature touchdown celebration of The Black Panther Fist Raise. They are not promoting togetherness, they are only generating and fueling more HATE!

Message 2 of 15 (5,018 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry AHhhh all for MUT bucks and I still cannot do a SIMPLE FORMATION SUB!!! I also got an amazing TD when my WR dropped the ball.

Keep up the pandering campaign, though
Message 3 of 15 (4,999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

More useless updates. 

EA: “We listen to the community”

Community: “Bug fixes, franchise fixes, formation subs.”

EA: “Updates to MUT, The Yard, SSKT, addition to the already crappy soundtrack that we threw at everyone”

Community: “Bug fixes, franchise fixes, formation subs.”

Your move EA...this chess match is leaving us all guessing. But, let me give it a go...

Next update: “Updates to MUT, The Yard, SSKT, another crappy song, larger afro for Kaepernick.”

Message 4 of 15 (4,984 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

one thing that has really pissed me off is formation subs. they have really screwed this up. they aren't automatic at all!

Message 5 of 15 (4,960 Views)

Community Manager

vfn1ldszkia7.jpg

Today's Madden NFL 21 Title Update contains the following fixes and changes:

• Addressed some visual issues with player uniforms
  • Fixed an issue where career and seasons stats were either missing or incorrect

The Title Update will be going live on all platforms (PC/Steam/X1/PS4) around 8:00AM PT/11:00AM ET on Friday, September 11th.

The Madden Team

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 15 (4,950 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They are at the breaking point.

If there are not significant changes in the very near future, this will be the last Madden I ever purchase.

They haven't even bothered to address the most basis issues: They are putting guys on the Pro Bowl team WHO HAVEN"T EVEN APPEARED IN A SINGLE GAME.  And they have been told this for going on two years.

Message 7 of 15 (4,944 Views)

★★ Guide
@jimmarshall The problem is, they say they listen, but don't or simply don't care. I mean, an EA person commented, right below your comment and it didn't address any of our comments. Our comments fall on deaf ears (or in this case, blind eyes).
Message 8 of 15 (4,852 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@WrathOfHades85 I don't blame the EA community people, because they catch hell from us, and most times are stuck between a ticked off player base and the robber barons of EA execs who make these horrible decisions and give stupid arrogant answers, like "2 is better than 1."
Message 9 of 15 (4,827 Views)

★★ Guide
@jimmarshall Agreed. It's definitely not their fault. I just hope that they express to those, above them, that the fan base is darn near full revolt at this point, lol.
Message 10 of 15 (4,801 Views)