Re: Madden NFL 21 Pre-order Information

by DJ_Englishman

Original Post

Madden NFL 21 Pre-order Information

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Lamar Jackson.jpg

Huddle up, players. Madden NFL 21, launches worldwide August 25. Here’s everything you need to know about pre-ordering on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Be the hero of the gridiron!

Check out all of the features for Madden NFL 21 on EA.com.

How do I pre-order Madden NFL 21?

Go to easports.com and choose the edition of Madden NFL 21 you want. You can also pre-order from your preferred platform’s online store or at your local retailer.

Can I pre-order using Madden NFL 20?

You can pre-order the Madden NFL 21: MVP Edition through the in-game tile located in the game menu and get a 10% loyalty discount on your game.

• This limited time offer only applies to Madden NFL 21: MVP pre-orders purchased through Madden NFL 20.
  • Pre-orders through the Xbox Marketplace and PlayStation Store don’t count, so make sure you pre-order from the in-game tile from Madden NFL 20.
  • Have EA Access for console or Origin Access on PC? You’ll get an additional 10% off your purchase.

If you pre-order the MVP or the Deluxe Edition with this discount offer but it’s showing in your order history as Madden NFL 21, don’t worry: on launch day you’ll get your special edition content.

GIVE ME THE PLAYBOOK

When can I start playing?

• August 21
    • You’ll have access to the full game if you have Premier for Origin Access.
    • Get up to ten hours of game time with the Play First Trial if you have a Basic membership for Origin Access on PC or are a member of EA Access for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
  • August 25
    • You’ll have access to the full game if you’ve pre-ordered the MVP or Deluxe Edition.
  • August 28
    • Everyone gets access with worldwide launch!

What do I get with my pre-order?

The MVP Edition isn’t available on physical disc. You can only get a digital version.

Madden NFL 21 MVP Edition comes with:

• 3-Day Early Access to Madden NFL 21
  • Lamar Jackson Elite Item with Power Up
  • 1 Large Quicksell Training Pack
  • Madden Championship Series Ultimate Champion Pack
  • 17 Madden Ultimate Team Gold Team Fantasy Packs
  • Choice of 1 of 32 Elite Players from Team Elite Packs
  • 1 "Your Choice" Uniform Pack

Madden NFL 21 Deluxe Edition comes with:

• 3-Day Early Access to Madden NFL 21
  • 12 Madden Ultimate Team Gold Team Fantasy Packs

Madden NFL 21 comes with:

• 5 Madden Ultimate Team Gold Team Fantasy Packs

For more details on the content choices per pre-order Edition, check out our Gridiron Notes.

What edition do I get if I have Premier for Origin Access?

If you’re a Premier member, you’ll get access to the MVP Edition.

I bought Madden NFL 21, but now I want to be an MVP. Can I upgrade?

You can! The MVP Edition is available as a digital upgrade.

Buy it in the Origin StorePlayStation® Store, and the Xbox Marketplace starting June 1, 2020.

Community Questions

Just a reminder, if you have any questions regarding Madden NFL 21 pre-orders or Madden NFL 21 in general, please let us know. You can send your questions to us on Twitter at @MaddenNFLDirect or share your feedback on our EA SPORTS Madden NFL Forums.

Each week, our community team will be working with the Madden development teams to get you answers and context around your Madden NFL 21 questions.

Here are some questions we got about Madden NFL 21 pre-orders and Madden NFL 21 this week.

Q: Will there be a Loyalty Fantasy Pack like last year for Madden NFL 21?
A: Yes, there will be a Loyalty Fantasy Pack. We will be sharing more details in future Gridiron Notes.

Q: How can I pre-order Madden NFL 21?
A: You can head over to the Madden NFL 21 webpage and choose the edition of Madden NFL 21 you want. You can also pre-order straight through your platform’s online store or at your local retailer who sells Madden.

Q: If I have EA Access, how early can I play Madden NFL 21?
A. If you have EA Access, you will be able to play Madden NFL 21 five days early. This means that you can play Madden NFL 21 as early as Thursday, August 20th.

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 4 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Will online H2H stats show this year? Yardage per game, pts for pts against, turnovers for and against?

as well as our game history? Or will it just show our overall record? And no rank again or stats?

Message 2 of 4 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Does any MUT20 grind carry over into the MUT21 game at all this year please?
Message 3 of 4 (1,188 Views)

Community Manager
@DJ_Englishman Progress and content does not carry over as it's specifically geared for the Madden 20 season. If you complete the Rookie Premier set in Madden 20 you'll receive the item in 21 though.
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (998 Views)