Madden NFL 20 - Twitch rewards FAQ

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Madden NFL 20 - Twitch rewards FAQ

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Jim Brown

Hey, Madden NFL 20 fans!

Here are details regarding the upcoming Twitch rewards program Program with Jim Brown!

Q.) What is included in this offer?

A.) This special offer includes legendary Jim Brown in Madden Ultimate Team mode. Jim Brown is a 3-time NFL MVP and widely regarded as one of the greatest NFL players in history. Come back later for more information on drop 2.

Q.) Do I need a Twitch Prime membership to be eligible for the Madden NFL 20 offer?

A.) Yes. Click the “Try Prime” button above to sign up for a free Prime trial. If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, click “Sign In” to link your Twitch and Amazon account

Q.) How do I access my content in game?

A.) After launching the game, select the Madden Ultimate Team mode. For those who are new to Madden Ultimate Team, you will be prompted to go through the mode's new user flow. Once you are on the Ultimate Team home page, you should receive the content through a new items pop-up. If this does not occurr for you, navigate to the Store and then select Unopened Packs. Your Twitch Prime Pack should be sitting in your Unopened Packs.

Q.) Is this content available in all regions?

A.) Content is not available in China, India, and embargoed territories.

Q.) How do I access my content in game?

A.) After launching the game, select the Madden Ultimate Team mode. For those who are new to Madden Ultimate Team, you will be prompted to go through the mode's new user flow. Once you are on the Ultimate Team home page, you should receive the content through a new items pop-up. If this does not occur for you, navigate to the Store and then select Unopened Packs. Your Twitch Prime Pack should be sitting in your Unopened Packs.

Q.) Where can I get Madden NFL 20?

A.)Madden NFL 20 is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It can be found at the following stores:

Origin Direct Download (PC)

EA Online Store

Amazon Store

Q.) Can I link different Twitch Prime accounts to my EA Account and claim the offer multiple times?

A.) No. The offer can only be applied once to a single EA account, and only on a single platform.

Q.) What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?

A.) Once you claim your content, all content that is delivered to your game is yours to keep, subject to any EA Sports Madden NFL 20 rules or policies that apply to the content.

Q.) I play Madden NFL 20 on multiple platforms (PC, Xbox One, PS4). Can I access my content on each platform?

A.) No. Content will be available only on the first platform you log into with your linked EA account. Choose wisely!

Q.) I received an error that my Twitch or Amazon account has already claimed this content. What do I do?

A.) This happens when a different Twitch account was linked to your Amazon account (or vice versa) and claimed the Madden NFL 20 offer. Please check that the same Twitch account is linked to the Amazon account that was originally used to claim the content.

Q.) Do I continue to receive content if my free trial expires?

A.) No, you need to be a Twitch Prime member to continue to receive content.

Q.) When does this offer expire?

A.) Drop 1 expires September 8th and drop 2 expires September 30th.

Q.) I linked my Twitch account to the wrong EA account

A.) Visit https://twitch.tv/settings/connections and log into the Twitch account that's linked to the wrong EA account. Then, scroll down to the "Other Connections" section, and click the "Disconnect" button that's next to "Electronic Arts". Next, come back to this page, click the "Link accounts to use loot" button, and complete the linking process with the correct EA account.

Q.) I claimed the offer but I don’t see my content in game

A.) If you’ve claimed the offer but don’t see it in game, make sure that the Twitch account you used to claim the offer is linked to the same EA account you use to play Madden NFL 20. Visit https://twitch.tv/settings/connections and log into the Twitch account that's linked to the wrong EA account. Then, scroll down to the "Other Connections" section, and click the "Disconnect" button that's next to "Electronic Arts". Next, come back to this page, click the "Link accounts to use loot" button, and complete the linking process with the correct EA account. Finally, restart the game client.

Q.) What if I have an issue that is not addressed above?

A.) If you are having trouble with your Twitch Prime account, please reference the Twitch Prime Guide for more information. For issues with your Madden NFL 20 account, please reference EA Help.

YOU MUST HAVE AN EA ACCOUNT LINKED TO A TWITCH PRIME ACCOUNT, CLAIM CONTENT FROM THE Madden 20 Offer Page (PC), AND ACCESS CONTENT IN-GAME BETWEEN 1PM ET ON AUGUST 2 AND 11AM ON SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CONTENT. TWITCH AND EA ACCOUNT LINKING REQUIRES CURRENT TWITCH (TWITCH.TV/SIGNUP) AND EA ACCOUNTS (PROFILE.EA.COM). YOU MUST BE 13+ AND ACCEPT THE EA USER AGREEMENT (TERMS.EA.COM) AND PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICY (PRIVACY.EA.COM) TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EA ACCOUNT MAY ONLY BE LINKED TO ONE TWITCH ACCOUNT AT A TIME; PROMOTIONAL CONTENT IS ONLY USABLE WITH ONLY ONE EA ACCOUNT LINKED AT TIME OF RELEASE. THIS OFFER IS ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.

The Madden Team.

Roger.png
Message 1 of 1 (36,657 Views)