Madden NFL 20 Pre-order Details

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Madden NFL 20 Pre-order Details

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey Madden Community!

KRAELO (aka Agent K) Welcome back to another installment of Madden 20's Gridiron Notes. For those that are new to Gridiron Notes, Gridiron Notes is where we keep you up-to-date with the latest Madden 20 news. Our goal with this series is to provide you with deeper insight into our game and update you when we have new and relevant information to share about Madden 20.

Today, our goal is to provide you more details around the Madden NFL 20 pre-orders available and what are in each pre-order. So without further ado, let’s get into it!

MADDEN 20 NFL PRE-ORDERS

Ultimate Superstar Edition Pre-order

The Ultimate Superstar Edition Pre-order comes with:
  • 3-day early access to Madden NFL 20
    • You will be able to play the full edition of Madden NFL 20 on Tuesday, July 30th
  • Your choice of 1 NAT 82 OVR Elite Player from your favorite NFL Team
    • Bears: Eddie Jackson (FS)
    • Bengals: A.J. Green (WR)
    • Bills: Tre'Davious White (CB)
    • Broncos: Von Miller (LOLB)
    • Browns: Odell Beckham (WR)
    • Buccaneers: Mike Evans (WR)
    • Cardinals: David Johnson (HB)
    • Chargers: Philip Rivers (QB)
    • Chiefs: Travis Kelce (TE)
    • Colts: Andrew Luck (QB)
    • Cowboys: Ezekiel Elliott (HB)
    • Dolphins: Kenny Stills (WR)
    • Eagles: Fletcher Cox (DT)
    • Falcons: Julio Jones (WR)
    • 49ers: Richard Sherman (CB)
    • Giants: Saquon Barkley (HB)
    • Jaguars: Calais Campbell (LE)
    • Jets: Le'Veon Bell (HB)
    • Lions: Damon Harrison Sr (DT)
    • Packers: Aaron Rodgers (QB)
    • Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (HB)
    • Patriots: Tom Brady (QB)
    • Raiders: Antonio Brown (WR)
    • Rams: Aaron Donald (DT)
    • Ravens: Earl Thomas III (FS)
    • Redskins: Trent Williams (LT)
    • Saints: Alvin Kamara (HB)
    • Seahawks: Bobby Wagner (MLB)
    • Steelers: David DeCastro (RG)
    • Texans: DeAndre Hopkins (WR)
    • Titans: Kevin Byard (FS)
    • Vikings: Adam Thielen (WR)
  • Your choice of 1 of 4 unique Superstar abilities for your created player in the Face of the Franchise: QB1 mode
    • Gift-Wrapped: Kurt Warner was the quintessential field general, whose poise and accuracy changed offensive football forever. Passers with Gift-Wrapped have a better chance to complete passes to uncovered receivers.
    • Gunslinger: John Elway built his legend by making impossible throws with one of the strongest arms in NFL history. Passers with Gunslinger have faster passing animations and increased velocity on bullet passes.
    • QB Playmaker: Steve Young's combination of athleticism and accuracy allowed him to improvise his way out of any bad situation. Passers with QB Playmaker can elicit immediate and precise reactions from any receiver on the field.
    • Gutsy Scrambler: Randall Cunningham's elite speed, agility, and vision set a new standard for scrambling quarterbacks. Passers with Gutsy Scrambler won’t be adversely affected by pass rush pressure while throwing on the run.
  • 15 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
    • Gold Team Packs are fantasy packs that will allow you to choose 1 of 32 teams. Once you choose your team pack, it will contain 2 Gold or Better Players and 3 Silver or Better Players from the team that you selected.
  • 1 Past & Present Elite Pack
    • 84 OVR NAT Jerry Rice (Past) and 84 OVR NAT Jalen Ramsey (Present)
  • 1 Madden Championship Series (MCS) Championship Pack
    • The MCS Championship Pack will consist of the following
      • 3 Madden 19 MCS Uniform Sets
        • Madden 19 Club Championship Uniform - Home/Away
        • Madden 19 Madden Challenge Uniform - Home/Away
        • Madden 19 Madden Bowl Uniform - Home/Away
      • 4 Madden 19 Major Winners as Head Coaches
        • Madden 19 Classic Winner - Michael “Skimbo” Skimbo
        • Madden 19 Club Championship Winner - Pavan “Pavan” Lakhat
        • Madden 19 Madden Challenge Winner - Christian “Chritobin” Lomenzo
        • Madden 19 Madden Bowl Winner - Drini “Drini” Gjoka
  • 1 large training quick sell Pack.
    • The large training quicksell pack will be 1150 Training.

Superstar Edition Pre-order

The Superstar Edition Pre-order comes with: 
  • 3-day early access to Madden NFL 20
    • You will be able to play the full edition of Madden NFL 20 on Tuesday, July 30th
  • Your choice of 1 of 4 unique Superstar abilities for your created player in the Face of the Franchise: QB1 mode
    • Gift-Wrapped: Kurt Warner was the quintessential field general, whose poise and accuracy changed offensive football forever. Passers with Gift-Wrapped have a better chance to complete passes to uncovered receivers.
    • Gunslinger: John Elway built his legend by making impossible throws with one of the strongest arms in NFL history. Passers with Gunslinger have faster passing animations and increased velocity on bullet passes.
    • QB Playmaker: Steve Young's combination of athleticism and accuracy allowed him to improvise his way out of any bad situation. Passers with QB Playmaker can elicit immediate and precise reactions from any receiver on the field.
    • Gutsy Scrambler: Randall Cunningham's elite speed, agility, and vision set a new standard for scrambling quarterbacks. Passers with Gutsy Scrambler won’t be adversely affected by pass rush pressure while throwing on the run.
  • 12 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
    • Gold Team Packs are fantasy packs that will allow you to choose 1 of 32 teams. Once you choose your team pack, it will contain 2 Gold or Better Players and 3 Silver or Better Players from the team that you selected.
  • 1 small training quick sell Pack.
    • The small training quicksell pack will be 460 Training.

Standard Edition Pre-order

The Standard Edition Pre-order comes with:

• 5 Gold Team Fantasy Packs.

COMMUNITY QUESTIONS

Just a reminder, if you have any questions regarding Madden 20 pre-orders or Madden 20 in general, please let us know. You can send your questions to us on Twitter at @EAMaddenNFL or share your feedback on our EA Forums here.

Each week, our community team will be working with the Madden development teams to get you answers and context around your Madden 20 questions.

Here are some questions we got about Madden 20 pre-orders and Madden 20 this week.

Q: What other pre-order offers are available?

A: Gamestop will be offering a pre-order option that contains the following content:

Ultimate Superstar Edition Pre-Order Edition Content and 3 Dallas Cowboys Legends

• 3-day early access to Madden NFL 
  • 15 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
  • 1 Past & Present Elite Pack
  • 1 Madden Championship Series (MCS) Championship Pack
  • 1 large training quicksell Pack
  • 3 Dallas Cowboys Legends
    • 82 OVR NAT Michael Irvin (WR)
    • 82 OVR NAT Troy Aikman (QB)
    • 82 OVR NAT Emmitt Smith (HB)

Superstar Edition Pre-Order Edition Content and 3 Dallas Cowboys Legends

• 3-day early access to Madden NFL 
  • 12 Gold Team Fantasy Packs
  • 1 small training quicksell Pack

Standard Pre-Order Edition Content and 3 Dallas Cowboys Legends

• 5 Gold Team Fantasy Packs

Q: Will there be a loyalty rewards program this year for Madden NFL 20?

A: Yes, there will be a Loyalty Rewards program for Madden 20 called Madden Rewards MVP Program. If you played any combination of Madden NFL 17, 18, or 19, then you will be eligible to receive special rewards in Madden 20. What are these special rewards? Well we are glad you asked!

If you played any combination of Madden NFL 17, 18 or 19, you will receive a Madden NFL 20 Loyalty Rewards Fantasy Pack which contains 6 NAT 82 OVR Elite Players. You can choose 1 player from these fantasy packs, so choose wisely.

If you played Madden NFL 17, 18 and 19, you will be able to earn up to a total of 3 Madden NFL 20 Loyalty Rewards Fantasy Packs! This is a great way to start out your Madden Ultimate Team in Madden 20.

Here is a list of the players you can choose from in the Madden NFL 20 Loyalty Rewards Fantasy Pack:

• 82 OVR NAT Devonta Freeman (HB)
  • 82 OVR NAT Shaq Mason Game controller
  • 82 OVR NAT Tyrann Mathieu (S)
  • 82 OVR NAT Demarcus Lawrence (LE)
  • 82 OVR NAT JuJu Smith-Schuster (WR)
  • 82 OVR NAT Demario Davis (LB)

Q: How can I pre-order Madden NFL 20?

A: You can head over to easports.com and choose the edition of Madden NFL 20 you want. You can also pre-order straight through your platform’s online store or at your local retailer who sells Madden.

Q: If I have EA Access, how early can I play Madden NFL 20?

A. If you have EA Access, you will be able to play Madden NFL 20 five days early. This means that you can play Madden NFL 20 as early as Thursday, July 25th.

Madden NFL 20 is out worldwide on August 2. Pre-order the Superstar Edition and play 3 days early. Stay in the conversation by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube, and EA Forums. Sign up for the Newsletter today to receive updates on Madden, and other EA news, products, and events, all season long.

(Source)

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 20 (1,436 Views)

Re: GameStop Madden 15 pre-order code issue for PS4

★★★ Newbie

I did digital download and loaded the ea access yesterday as I log in it says all my packs are available but then gives me a dismiss button only to press and none of my packs show up nor do rookie premier players what do I need to do?

Message 2 of 20 (1,252 Views)

Re: Madden NFL 20 Pre-order Details

★★★ Newbie

Hello so i pre orderd madden superstar edition and i ea access for a month for 5 dollars. It let me play for awhile and said my trail was done and told me to buy the full game even tho i have it so idk if you can help me with that 

Message 3 of 20 (1,302 Views)

Community Manager

@adambourizk23 

Thank you for pre-ordering Madden 20 and becoming an EA Access member!

With EA Access you'll be able to play the full game for up to 10 hours with the Play First Trial. Once that time has expired, you'll have to wait until July 30th when those that pre-ordered the Ultimate Superstar and Superstar editions.

Pre-order details and launch dates

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 20 (1,292 Views)

★ Novice

If I already preordered the superstar edition if I added EA Access now do I have to repurchase the game?

Message 5 of 20 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the ultimate superstar edition and i did not receive my pre order content even though some of my friends did can you please explain to me how i can get this

Message 6 of 20 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

@HaHaPixieSticks 

Please reach our Live-Support team at Help.EA.com and they'll be able to assist in getting the edition content added to your account.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 20 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue where I did not get the pre-order bonus for  my Superstar edition but I contacted EA Support and they told me they cannot provide me a code because I physically purchased it from Best Buy. Is there any other way to get the code?

Message 8 of 20 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I obtain my unique. Superstar abilities for Face of the Franchise?

Message 9 of 20 (973 Views)

★ Novice

I preordered a PS4 physical standard copy of the game from Walmart and did not receive my preorder bonuses. I have already contacted the live support team at EA twice and they have told me that they can’t grant me the items. Can somebody on here please help me out?

Message 10 of 20 (942 Views)