Madden MUT Prejudice against poor people!

by spaguy1964

Original Post

Madden MUT Prejudice against poor people!

★★★★ Novice

Why does it seem that Madden is getting worse for the amount of rewards it gives out?? It is becoming more and more difficult every year make a quality team in Madden Ultimate team as it seems to be less rewarding for completing tasks. All you get now are a couple of hundred coins for completing a task when before you would get thousands and get frequent training points which could be used to upgrade players. Now the training points seem non existent and even getting packs with multiple players in it are not as frequent as well. Yet now when you go to the store to buy packs there are very few options to purchase any packs with coins yet there are a bunch of items you can buy using POINTS. Oh but how do you get POINTS??!! You have to BUY them!!! I will be GOD DAMN if I am going to pay $60 for a game and then have to BUY POINTS to be able to get players so I can play a competitive game against a computer! What is EA prejudice against poor people?? Do I have to start a movement #POORPEOPLEMATTER or what? This has got to quit or I will no longer be purchasing any further games from EA. Please tell me how I can get training points and more coins in this game so I can upgrade my team as I cannot afford to buy points and Madden needs to make to where anyone playing has equal opportunity to get quality players without having to BUY something!

#POORPEOPLEMATTER

Message 1 of 1 (132 Views)