Madden 22 suggestions

by spediddie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 22 suggestions

★★ Novice

Abilities have ruined the sim aspect of madden. It doesn't make sense that a young player 80 overall can play like Aaron donald 99 overall becasue of abilities.  Abilities should be reserved for mut., or if your going to do abilities they should only be for x factor players. And all x factors should be a 99 overall. If you are not a 99 overall then you cant have abilities.  The 99 overall club is special so let's reflect that in madden 22. Reserve abilities for 99 overall x factor players only. Superstar would only mean you progress faster than normal and star. Let's make football great again. True sim experience.... 

Message 7 of 13 (2,963 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 suggestions

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late response. Thank you for taking the time to write these great suggestions, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (2,807 Views)

All Replies

madden 22 injury system

★ Guide

Can you guys switch the basic "Injury Rating" An seperate it by head injury ankle etc etc. For instance Jalen Phillips in the draft never got injured besides concusions.

Message 1 of 13 (3,004 Views)

Re: madden 22 injury system

★ Guide
@wezo2812 In my opinion the little things will help and keep elevating.
Message 2 of 13 (3,002 Views)

madden 22 equitment

★ Guide

Padded sleeves wristbands Diffrent color turf tape,,  not jus the binkey mouth piece the regular 1 as well On da sideline action players talking more intensity to the game fans with there shirt of with teams colors "A College Atmosphere" players with theree mouthpiece at the stop of there helmet grass getting stuck in helmet and face mask etc etc.. !!!

@EA_Joz  @EA_Barry  @Neo_Novalis  @EA_Blueberry  THOUGHTS?? 

Message 3 of 13 (2,992 Views)

Madden Gameplay animations

★ Guide

I don't know if you all remember the Madden 15 break tackle animation where they would chop their legs and sometimes they'd break the tackle sometimes they go down or help tackle would cause a big hit and they'd fumble a "Gang Tackle" "Or holding up someone and hit them"

Message 4 of 13 (2,975 Views)

Madden 22 Catching Function

★ Guide

In Madden 16 The aggresive Catch Rac Catch And Possession Catch really impacted the game from 16-17 it kept getting improved. Buh a new improment could be a Aggresive/Posession Catch In 1 like they jump try to get the ball while tip toe catching or A "Agressive-Rac Catch" They run and dive to make a catch just a good suggestions in my opion and really increased the skill gap and only certain user kno how to use it well and only the top recivers can perform this going along with abilties idea.

Message 5 of 13 (2,985 Views)

Abilties Ideas Very breif

★ Guide

Can you guys add Triple Me or even mossed back but its player exclusive to only D-Hop. Similar to aaron donald with Blitz although its useless because u only havee it for 1 play.

Message 6 of 13 (2,995 Views)

Madden 22 Suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been playing madden since ‘03 as a baby.

I would love to see new franchise addons, such as weekly recap (shows top 5 games, plays, biggest winners and or losers.) I believe there was a madden that had this option years ago.

Lambeau leap added back to madden

a trade finder option (instead of trade block), if I wanted to trade Aaron Rodgers from Green Bay, I would want to have the ability to see what teams would accept the trade instantly (Like NBA2k) 

Message 8 of 13 (2,956 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late response. Thank you for taking the time to write these great suggestions, I'll pass this on to the team🏈

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 13 (2,808 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to make Madden better (doubt 22 will be much better than 21):

• Bring back play and formation creation. Tired of your same variety of boring plays that are barely used in real football.
  • Have the ability to place players outside of their positions in the depth chart (Vrabel at TE, troy brown at CB, Rande El at QB, etc.)
  • Instead of the Face of the Franchise (pure garbage) play as HOF playes through their career in real situation (Immaculate Reception, Body Bag Game, Fog Bowl, etc.)
  • MyCareer should go back to one player lock with better AI in the coaching
  • Motivatioon and attitude should play bigger roles in Franchise (Rodgers with GB, Watson with HOU, Jones with ATL)
  • Introduce Minicamp and OTA's with injury possibilities (Teddy Bridgewater). Make players rethink simming through the preseason and minigames by putting things in jeopardy
  • Remind us all why we chose EA over 2K back in the day by making a good game or sell the right to developers that actually care about the game and their craft.
Message 10 of 13 (2,698 Views)