Madden 22 Pre Order PS5

by hokiesjg29

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Madden 22 Pre Order PS5

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

I would like to pre order madden 22 for PS5 in the physical disc version.  Right now, only the standard version is available for pre order.  Before I make this purchase, I was wondering if the physical version will also be available for pre order in the MVP and dynasty editions because I would much rather have one of those.  Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 6 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 22 Pre Order PS5

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @hokiesjg29 There is is going to be a physical version of both the Standard and MVP edition. The Dynasty edition will be digital only. Here is some more information on this:

Madden NFL 22 editions: which to pre-order

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (533 Views)

All Replies

Hey there @hokiesjg29 There is is going to be a physical version of both the Standard and MVP edition. The Dynasty edition will be digital only. Here is some more information on this:

Madden NFL 22 editions: which to pre-order

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Joz thanks for the response!  Right now, for example, Best Buy and Gamespot only offer the MVP edition under the PS4 platform.  Do I need to purchase the PS4 version or will there soon be an option at stores to purchase the physical MVP edition on the PS5 platform.  Last year I purchased the next level content PS5 version and it says PS5 on case, want to make sure I understand what to buy this year.  If this is the case, do you know yet when I can expect stores to offer and start listing the physical MVP edition under the PS5 platform for pre-order?

Message 3 of 6 (523 Views)

@hokiesjg29 You are welcome! We do not have any info on when or whether stores will offer and start listing the physical MVP edition under the PS5 platform for pre-order, but we are still offering the Dual Entitlement on Madden NFL 22:

Madden NFL 22 DUAL ENTITLEMENT BREAKDOWN

Joz.png
Message 4 of 6 (506 Views)

★ Novice

Quite frankly, I would prefer a physical option of the dynasty edition for next gen (PS5 in my case) - is there any chance EA is considering this? I would have to assume that there are others who feel the same way - I imagine EA could do a limited run of such a physical edition?

Message 5 of 6 (491 Views)

@darthadv I'd like to point you to this thread which contains all information about Madden 22 pre-orders. If a physical version is released I'd guess it will be posted there too.

hope that helps. good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 6 of 6 (472 Views)