Madden 21 suggestions

by Lucycaruso1

Original Post

Put The Steel Curtain in Madden 21

★★★ Newbie

My Steelers theme team is great but would definitely be better if i had decent D-Linemen. The Steel Curtain played an important role in the Steelers franchise and in NFL history. Please, I would love a genuine theme team but it is difficult to stay true with defensive ends like 93 Stephon Tuitt and 92 Cameron Hayward this late in the game.

Message 61 of 96 (1,045 Views)

Retirement

★★★ Newbie

I would love to see future Madden titles incorporate retirements and jersey numbers being retired like in 2k.. and the teams that have numbers retired don't make them possible for use in the game

Message 62 of 96 (1,155 Views)

Re: Overhaul

★★★ Newbie
@mrpbucks Yes!
Message 63 of 96 (1,169 Views)

Re: Upgrade to madden 21

★★★★★ Novice

Madden has been lacking this for years and it’s something a lot of people want.  Co op Online franchise play same team from different consoles. Playing 10 year franchises with our friends and not having to be in same house is a must need. Online gaming is at its peak and this needs to come back. Not MUT, not knock out. Classic franchise where we can play same team from different consoles online 

Message 64 of 96 (1,141 Views)

Re: Madden 21 suggestions

★★★ Newbie

One thing about my suggestions for madden 21 is to get more excitement in the commentary booth when a big play happens. What I’ve heard in the trailer is jim nantz is back and that could mean his buddy tony romo will be making his madden ( commentary) debut. And another thing to us can you make face of the franchise look like madden 06’s career mode. I loved that career mode.

Message 65 of 96 (1,133 Views)

Madden 21 suggestions

★★★ Novice

One thing that would make this game 100 times better would be export files for non-pc gaming. Often times, I find myself angry and upset with the franchise play and would rather play on the offline home screen mode. But the problem with that is I don’t have the rosters with updated ratings and retirings and what not. You guys need to take a page out of the 2k book and make the editing of players much more accessible. Like a quick edit type thing instead of having to individually edit each player manually. Franchise player should also have a potential based progression/regression system as it would make for a lot more realism than xp would. My main source of happiness comes from playing this game as if these things would actually happen in real life. Madden 20 did a terrible job of simulating that feel. 

Message 66 of 96 (1,115 Views)

Re: Upgrade to madden 21

★★★ Newbie

Add a team, uniform, logo, and name creator. I think it would be cool to make your own jersey and pants designs and colors I also think it would be cool if you were able to make your own team logos and mascots I hope that’s something we will see in madden 21

Message 67 of 96 (1,096 Views)

Madden 20 is Garbage

★★★ Newbie

Madden 20 is GARBAGE! Flags never get called, can’t challenge a damn play. I really hope that madden 21 does better. Heard 2k making a NFL game version hopefully that will put fire on they * 

Message 68 of 96 (1,100 Views)

Madden 21

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see a few changes on madden 21.

1. For an online to head to head game, can we allow players to get injured in a game just like in franchise mode?

2. For an online head to head game, can we make sure that all penalties are called, such as Pass interference?

3. Can we have the option to be able create our own custom franchise season or be able to setup a custom franchise tournament?

Message 69 of 96 (1,078 Views)

Madden21

★★★ Newbie

Hi I would like to seen in madden 21 something like what nba does in their game when they have old players and teams u can play as. What I’m trying to say it would be nice to play games like the Baltimore Colts vs 2007 Indianapolis Colts . Or play Dan Marino’s Dolphins against a 2009 Patriots team. Please add old time teams and players for example Houston Oilers, St. Louis Rams. Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Dan Marino and etc. please do this 

Message 70 of 96 (1,009 Views)