Madden 21 mut packs never showed up but it took my points

by Squirrel0204

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 21 mut packs never showed up but it took my points

★ Novice

I bought 5850 madden 21 points from PSN. Went to MUT store and purchased 12x gridiron packs. It took my points but no packs. Only said error. I attempted to buy them again and ot said not to worry that my purchase was sucessful... Well 3 hrs later still no packs and im worried now

Message 1 of 2 (261 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 21 mut packs never showed up but it took my points

Community Manager

Hi @Squirrel0204

If you're still not seeing those packs on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 21 mut packs never showed up but it took my points

Community Manager

Hi @Squirrel0204

If you're still not seeing those packs on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)