Madden 21 - MUT suggestions

by MrEarly707

Original Post

Madden 21 - MUT suggestions

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

I know this is a little late considering y'all are done or almost done developing Madden 21, but I wanted to provide some feedback and insight as a person who's consistently been playing Madden year round for almost a decade.

1) MUT - Squad Improvements

• Squad Season Rewards - My brother and I dedicate all of our time on Madden playing Squads Seasons and we feel as though the rewards for solo games are much better than the rewards for squad games. It can be extremely frustrating and demoralizing making the playoffs, and sometimes winning the Super Bowl, in Squads Seasons, just to receive mediocre rewards. Is there any way you all can implement better rewards for people who play Squads Seasons? 
  • Weekend League - My brother and I have noticed the rewards for people who play Weekend League are much better than the rewards for people like us who only play Squads Seasons. Is there any you all can add a Squads Weekend League? Again, it would much more satisfying and exciting for people who only play Squads to get the opportunity to compete in Weekend League. 
  • Squad Battles - Similar to Weekend League, it would be greatly appreciated if we could complete Battles as a squad, instead of only being able to do them as Solos. Do you all think this can be implemented in Madden 21?

2) Theme Teams

• Incentives for theme teams - As the NFL season and MUT progress through out the year it becomes apparent that the majority of people who play MUT use the same players and it gets extremely repetitive and boring at times. As a way to prevent this from happening, I think it would be beneficial for the developers to give people more incentive to play with theme teams. I know there are currently team chems for MUT players, but I do not feel as though that makes a big enough difference for people to commit to NFL players who played/play on the same team. Is there any way you all can increase player abilities and attributes when they are on a theme team? I feel like this would have a positive impact on the MUT community because it would promote more diversity and variability between each team. 

I definitely have more suggestions/questions for MUT 21 but I will save them for a later time. I hope this is helpful for you all and I would greatly appreciate a response at some point. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (1,990 Views)

Re: Madden 21 - MUT suggestions

★★★ Newbie

I agree 100% with this! I've been playing Madden for over a decade as well and have always played squads. When it comes to MUT, I especially play for squads alone but do grind the challenges or solo battles to keep up with the rewards and current rosters. The challenges being made to complete as a squad was a great step in the right direction this year and hopefully that continues to expand in Madden 21! The solo battles were necessary through the year with the rewards being somewhat decent but it got old very quick having to play alone against the computer week in and week out. If the battles would be squad based, it would make that grind so much better! I also noticed the weekend league rewards being pretty good even if you didn't place top 100, but again I don't play the game to play alone! If there could be a squad weekend league, the game all around would be so much more amazing to experience with my squad! I appreciate you guys and what you continue to do for a game that's been a huge part of my life all these years with my friends and family! Here's to more progress toward a more squad based MUT and an amazing Madden 21! Thanks again EA Madden Dev team, let's gooooooooooo!!!!

Message 2 of 10 (1,934 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the post, @MrEarly707!

Going to sticky this at the top for other MUT fans to chime in. 

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 10 (1,898 Views)

★ Novice

I think that one thing that would be helpful is adding a Practice mode to MUT would be fun

Message 4 of 10 (1,741 Views)

Buzz in groups about EA and madden 21

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It has been brought to my attention in several Madden themed groups that many customers have been upset with the way EA basically abandoned putting quality promos into madden 20. The lack of content in the last few months has made many customers feel ripped off by the amount of money they have put into a game that came up short in the last few months of the year. People understand that EA has landed a contract with the NFL and let's that fact dictate their decision making when it comes to customer relations as well as quality. Ther is a No money spent idea moving through these forums where people will still buy your games but will invest very little if any into your packs. Many people feel that madden 20 was left incomplete and many players who should have recieved a 99 rating were ignored. I have heard many people say they are not even purchasing your next game over the fact they feel your previous product was an inferior product.I would honestly say I agree. You guys didn't even launch loyalty, what is that all about?

Message 5 of 10 (1,550 Views)

★ Novice

Great ideas

Message 6 of 10 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Man you took the words out of my mouth. Squads needs a overhaul for real. Man you hit the head of the nail on this. Love it

Message 7 of 10 (1,525 Views)

★ Novice

Allow coach mode/autopass for online H2H

Message 8 of 10 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think the possibility of overall factoring into matchmaking could also be a huge benefit for the game itself. I know not everyone has the money or time to get the best cards that are available and they just give up due to the overwhelming difference in play online. Sure it could be easily abused if someone ran like all bronze players and a golden ticket, but at the same time Madden is a game where you can’t really win with just one player. You need a nucleus of good cards and if they allowed the casual players with lower overall teams to match up against each other I think late year Madden would become much more enjoyable.

Message 9 of 10 (1,405 Views)

★★★ Novice
@InfernoUF So yesterday I downloaded a roster for my ps4. And I went to go edit a player and he had the riddell vsr4 equipped. How was he able to equip it?
Message 10 of 10 (1,342 Views)