Re: Madden 21 Suggestions

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Madden 21 Franchise Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Suggestions:

2BD-SW-HP face mask: This facemask is on the rise amongst skill players in the NFL. Many players use this facemask such as Henry Ruggs, Deandre Hopkins, Antonio Gibson, and Van Jefferson, etc. 

Mouth Pieces in Franchise Mode: In franchise mode, mouthpieces are not accessible to attach or modify to new or already existing players. For the already existing players, the mouthpieces are still on however, it cant be removed or changed to a different variation.

Skip cutscenes on Face of the Franchise: I believe there should be an option to skip the cutscenes. For returning players of the game mode, I don't think players want to have to watch the same narrative every time they hop on the game mode after they've already experienced it.

Uniforms for Relocation: Socks are not visible for relocation teams. The option is still there to change sock height however, socks aren't visible regardless of an altercation. Also, I think more than just two uniform variations would be nice. Customization is a huge aspect for the madden community, and I think an option like a second home uniform variation for a relocation team would be great.

Thank you, 

EA_Blueberry: Merged some posts here and edited post title

Message 1 of 11 (1,057 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @AustinHunt800 This is a great post! Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team 🦾

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 11 (1,031 Views)

CFM Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Franchise Additions:

Cool off playsI think the ability to have a play "cool off" turned on or off in a franchise should an option for the commissioners.

TradesAlso, the ability to approve or deny trades, between users or CPU. 

CPU Awareness: Adding the option to adjust CPU awareness would be helpful in tuning CPU play from franchise to franchise. 

Lastly, send invitations to join the league from the app would be convenient. 

Also: why does snow only affect the offensive players with slipping? We never see DB's slip in coverage but we have interceptions occur because WR's slip in their routes.

Message 3 of 11 (1,028 Views)

Make your own team/uniforms

★★★ Newbie

You should be able to make your own team to make your own like the name and uniform and Stadium like 2k 

Message 4 of 11 (1,007 Views)

Re: Make your own team/uniforms

★★★ Newbie

For madden 

Message 5 of 11 (1,005 Views)

Custom relocation settings

★ Apprentice

Why aren't the relocation team names logos uniforms stadiums logos completely customizable? These haven't changed for years.it would be great to be able to some new creativity to these features.

Message 6 of 11 (879 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Franchise Suggestions

★ Novice

Something I would like to not see in franchise mode is people wearing shorts and tee shirts in cold weather games in Green Bay and Cleveland in late December. Still happens in PS5 version.  

One thing I thought might be cool is if I could pick a year to start my franchise with everything authentic as possible. Like pick start in 1983 and have all the old stadiums and teams. I would even buy years as downloadable content.  

My other idea is to have a red zone channel franchise where you can pick a side in all the games and play the whole day red zone channel style.  

Message 7 of 11 (821 Views)

★ Novice

Can y’all edit the socks for certain teams like chiefs, bills, Broncos to look like the socks y’all did for the Browns this lil change can give the game a more realistic feel to how they look on the field 

Message 8 of 11 (760 Views)

Re: CFM Ideas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Practice Mode Enhancements: Ability to play a "clone" of Users in your franchise: Similarly to studying the game film or having a "scout team" that you practice against, the ability to play the AI acting as the users of teams in your franchise. Either how they normally play the game or a cloned version of how they played your team last time you matched up.

Restructuring Contracts: The ability to structure contracts with bonuses (i.e. 10 TD's on the season gets $500k, a Pro Bowl bonus) in order to control just how much guaranteed money a player can get. Also, this could go directly into the player choosing to resign, ask for trades (*another option that could be added), or them accepting a FA contract based on how a team's offense or defense fits the player's strengths/weaknesses. 

Streaming: The ability to require a game to be streamed by users in a franchise. This would also require an option to make it just CPU games, all games, or maybe just playoff games. A partnership with Twitch would make this option more viable and also could open up the opportunity to make it more native to the game. 

No-huddle in online games: I don't know why this was removed, but the option to have a no-huddle offense in online games should be brought back. The confusion it creates on the defense is a key element to why some teams run it and it also sometimes forces the defense to burn their timeouts. The CPU runs the no-huddle very well to get these elements, so why not give it back to users on their end? 

Sideline/Crossing Route: An ability to quick hot route to have your defense adjust to playing the crossers and sidelines. The last two Maddens have been suspect of abuse to the PA Crosser  plays. Being able to say play the crossing route similar to the "underneath" or "over the top" audibles would be helpful. 

Message 9 of 11 (668 Views)

Re: CFM Ideas

Community Manager
@iReggieWayne Thank you for the detailed list!
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (600 Views)