Madden 20

by killhoke

Original Post

Madden 20

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well for the 8th * time I wasn't picked to play in pro bowl on my rookie season and I had 9206 passing yards 228 pass completions 277 pass attempts 108 passing tds 3 pass interceptions comp% was 82 575.4 ypg 153.8 passer rating 33.2 ypa long pass 99 14 sacks in real life I would've been * starting in the * pro bowl and I had a perfect season this game is * bull * ea don't know * about * football and if there is any ea guys looking at this there are no kickoffs in the pro bowl you * [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 3 (833 Views)

Re: Madden 20

It's possible there is a similar blocker to the FUT card packs where nothing will unlock until the game fully releases tomorrow. Might as well take a break and chill with another game before you have an aneurysm

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (818 Views)

Re: Madden 20

★ Apprentice

I doubt you calling them * is called for. They gave us this site to report issues not attack. They made lots of changes to the game so let’s give them the benefit of the doubt 

I do share many concerns but to be fair the official release date is still tomorrow 

I hope all these bugs get address but I also hope he game play stays the same I enjoy it last madden I feel they completely changed it from the beta this year it’s playing great 

Message 3 of 3 (811 Views)