Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20

by killhoke

Original Post

Madden 20

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Well for the 8th * time I wasn't picked to play in pro bowl on my rookie season and I had 9206 passing yards 228 pass completions 277 pass attempts 108 passing tds 3 pass interceptions comp% was 82 575.4 ypg 153.8 passer rating 33.2 ypa long pass 99 14 sacks in real life I would've been * starting in the * pro bowl and I had a perfect season this game is * bull * ea don't know * about * football and if there is any ea guys looking at this there are no kickoffs in the pro bowl you * [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: Madden 20

★ Pro

It's possible there is a similar blocker to the FUT card packs where nothing will unlock until the game fully releases tomorrow. Might as well take a break and chill with another game before you have an aneurysm

Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

Re: Madden 20

★★★★ Novice

I doubt you calling them * is called for. They gave us this site to report issues not attack. They made lots of changes to the game so let’s give them the benefit of the doubt 

I do share many concerns but to be fair the official release date is still tomorrow 

I hope all these bugs get address but I also hope he game play stays the same I enjoy it last madden I feel they completely changed it from the beta this year it’s playing great 

Message 3 of 3 (86 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help