Madden 20 suggests

by 020220130508

Original Post

Madden 20 suggests

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Madden suggestions:

- add home field advantage to playoffs. Vibrating controllers, disappearing kicking bar for away team, increased momentum for home team after good play, make the regular season matter

What about a disruptive factor for DL? It's not sack or TFL or bust, why can't they penetrate/bull rush the RB/QB into a bad play? Needs to be overall improved trench play on both sides. What about OC and DC making a difference on how your players progress and what kind of plays you have in your playbook (MORE VARIETY!!)?

Why is FA worse in Madden than it is in real life? Shouldn't some of the big ticket guys make it to FA? What about superstar mode being like it used to be where you play games in the NFL negotiate contracts update your crib, do interviews? Have personality and off field issues be determined by your responses and effect how your team handles you (trades etc.)

Also why Everytime that I sim is my team running 30 times for less than 4 ypc? I should be able to adjust what kind of offense and defense I'm running and also run over 4 ypc with a good OL.

What about stunts and more diverse defensive playcalling in general? It's boring to play defense. Will ZCV matter? What about forced fumble rating as hit power isn't what causes fumbles always? What about adding chemistry meters for certain positions? QB-C? QB-WR? 

- would like to see arm length added too and let it impact pass deflections and catch radius at least 

- might be fun to add rookie minicamp, OTA, Training camp XP gaining experiences especially for new players and let them build team chemistry

- again penetration and DL play is absolutely just awful. Aaron Donald should be wreaking havoc even against all Madden CPU and not just TFL and sacks but just pressures and disrupting the backfield

- also add co-op mode to connected franchise mode that would be fun as hell

- RAC is one of the most important aspects in the NFL and Madden can't get it right. Needs to be more maneuverability after the catch and blocking on screens should be improved 

- Injuries should be impacted by how good of a trainer you have on staff among other qualities
Message 1 of 6 (779 Views)

Re: Madden 20 suggests

Community Manager

@020220130508 

We really appreciate you taking the time out to write up all this feedback our way. We'll do our best to get in the right direction. 

Have to agree with you on Aaron Donald wreaking havoc, too. Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well blueberry that was a wonderful generic response , you should get a job in politics were they jabber on for 20 minutes and don't answer one question. This man has asked multiple question's- would it be possible to get an answer? 

Message 3 of 6 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@lungerr 

Some of the topics were touched up by the team in the latest blogs in the link below, such as the pass rush being improvement. I'm afraid this is all the information we can share at the moment.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news

We'll continue to pass feedback like this up to the team so they are aware of what questions the community is asking. Keep an eye for more details around Madden 20 at EA Play during the live-stream hosted by ESPN's Adam Rank on June 8th. 

EA Play FAQ

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (707 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yall should make it so we can have more options for custom players like make the limit for creating custom players unlimted instead of like 30. and custom uniforms.

Message 5 of 6 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Add more options for creating custom players and uniforms also make the amount for creating custom players unlimited
Message 6 of 6 (659 Views)