Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 simulated kicking

by JRMark86

Original Post

Madden 20 simulated kicking

★★ Newbie

Madden 20 Dev Team,

Can you please do something about the simulated kicking in Face of the Franchise mode? I am playing my 3rd season through with the Dolphins and, when stopped and forced to kick, my kicker is 2 for 30 or so on short field goals inside the 10yd line, has about 20 blocked field goals, and the team frequently calls a fake pass or run instead. The only time the kicker usually makes the kick is between the 15-30yd line. Overall, my team’s kicker usually has stats like 6 for 20 FG and misses a few extra points each season. It would be great if my kicker could make 70% or more of his field goals like a real NFL kicker, especially inside the red zone. The game has been great otherwise, thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: Madden 20 simulated kicking

★★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue, except mine it looks like my team doesn't even attempt a FG when close to the goal line. It looks it just changes possession. When I look at stats it doesn't show a FGA or a turn over.

Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)

Re: Madden 20 simulated kicking

★ Apprentice
@JRMark86 I don't have the issue with the missed FGs, but they almost always go for it on 4th, but I don't actually get to play it. If the coach is going to go for it 75% of the time (which is unrealistic), I should at least get to play the down.
Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help