Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 simulated kicking

by JRMark86

Original Post

Highlighted

Madden 20 simulated kicking

★★ Newbie

Madden 20 Dev Team,

Can you please do something about the simulated kicking in Face of the Franchise mode? I am playing my 3rd season through with the Dolphins and, when stopped and forced to kick, my kicker is 2 for 30 or so on short field goals inside the 10yd line, has about 20 blocked field goals, and the team frequently calls a fake pass or run instead. The only time the kicker usually makes the kick is between the 15-30yd line. Overall, my team’s kicker usually has stats like 6 for 20 FG and misses a few extra points each season. It would be great if my kicker could make 70% or more of his field goals like a real NFL kicker, especially inside the red zone. The game has been great otherwise, thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (215 Views)

Re: Madden 20 simulated kicking

★★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue, except mine it looks like my team doesn't even attempt a FG when close to the goal line. It looks it just changes possession. When I look at stats it doesn't show a FGA or a turn over.

Message 2 of 5 (158 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JRMark86 I don't have the issue with the missed FGs, but they almost always go for it on 4th, but I don't actually get to play it. If the coach is going to go for it 75% of the time (which is unrealistic), I should at least get to play the down.
Message 3 of 5 (137 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for raising this to our attention we'll make sure it gets tracked down. The team fixed a similar issue with the scrambling QB stats in the last update.

• Fixed an issue preventing scrambling QB’s from accruing the appropriate amount of rushing yards when using Supersim
/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this in QB1. On fourth down in the red zone the Sim always calls a fake field goal. I'm loosing games because my team is leaving 3-9 points on the board. Extremely frustrating and making the mode unplayable.

Message 5 of 5 (65 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help