Madden 20 pre order issue

by mineandmineonly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 pre order issue

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 Ultimate superstar edition on my Xbox one and it repeatedly gives me a message saying "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" and this only happens when I try to get madden, meaning it's an ea access issue. because I got another game just fine without an issue. So if someone could help me figure it out, id be really appreciative

Message 1 of 2 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 20 pre order issue

Community Manager

Hi, @mineandmineonly!

Sorry to hear about the purchase issue you're having for the Ultimate Superstar Edition and thank you for raising it to us.

Even though it's one of our EA games you're purchasing, the transaction still takes place over the Xbox Marketplace with the payment method you have linked to your Xbox account. If you reach out to our friends at Xbox Support, they will be able to pull up your Microsoft/Xbox account and assist you with the purchase.

Click here to contact Xbox Support

See you on the field this season! Standard smile

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)

All Replies

Re: Madden 20 pre order issue

Community Manager

Hi, @mineandmineonly!

Sorry to hear about the purchase issue you're having for the Ultimate Superstar Edition and thank you for raising it to us.

Even though it's one of our EA games you're purchasing, the transaction still takes place over the Xbox Marketplace with the payment method you have linked to your Xbox account. If you reach out to our friends at Xbox Support, they will be able to pull up your Microsoft/Xbox account and assist you with the purchase.

Click here to contact Xbox Support

See you on the field this season! Standard smile

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (402 Views)