Madden 20 or future maddens

by will2k15360

Original Post

Highlighted

Madden 20 or future maddens

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an idea for  up coming madden or futures madden in players franchise we should be able  go on the same team as another user. For example if i go to the bills as a quarterback another user should be able to join the same team as a different postition and also our players should be able to get injured. For regular a  franchise there should be a choice to be a owner, player, coach, denfensive coordinater or offensive Coordinator and GM and the users should be able  to go on the same team and one be the owner and another user be the coach and others be offensive and defensive coordinater or GM. And in players franchise  we would like to get endorsements based our player popularity and play. And also in a regular player franchise there should be draft of that years rookies including the players you make . also in a players league we would like to see a half show of all teams and users highlights. We also like to be able to send text trash talking our opponent a day or two before the game. I also would like to see more long shots also i would like to be able to go into long shot as a kid and going from peewe football to pop to higschool to college.  

Message 1 of 1 (366 Views)