Re: Madden 20 game

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 20 game

★★★ Novice

Hi dose anyone know if the raiders will be in las Vegas or Oakland in the madden 20 game

Message 1 of 10 (13,252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@killhoke 

The Raiders will still be playing in Oakland until the new stadium is expected to open in 2020.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (13,219 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@killhoke 

The Raiders will still be playing in Oakland until the new stadium is expected to open in 2020.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (13,220 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry well this is the 2020 season so your saying ea wont put them in Vegas until the 2021 game
Message 3 of 10 (13,213 Views)

Community Manager

This is the 2019 NFL Season for Madden 20. Current information we have available is that the Raiders are expected to move to Las Vegas in the year 2020. The Las Vegas stadium is still under construction at this moment.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 10 (13,206 Views)

automatic relocation

★★★ Newbie

I've seen a couple people attempt to ask this question and receive vague answers, so to be clear - Will the Oakland Raiders automatically relocate to Las Vegas after year 1 of a franchise?  Do the Chargers and Rams get their new stadium after year 1 of the franchise?  Thank you.

Message 5 of 10 (11,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if you start a franchise with the raiders, will they be in Las Vegas in the 2nd season (2020 season)?

Message 6 of 10 (12,165 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I’m in the second season of my franchise (2020) with the Raiders and I can confirm that they are still playing in Oakland so they do not automatically move to Vegas. 

Also, when playing the Chargers in the second season, they are still playing their home games at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, CA so they also will not automatically move into their new stadium. I’m assuming the same is true for the Rams.

It looks like we’ll have to wait until Madden 21 comes out next year, which is when all the new stadiums will be ready in real life.

Message 7 of 10 (11,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the 2019 season in madden 20 next year will be the 2020 season in madden 21 

Message 8 of 10 (11,456 Views)

★★ Novice
@persianhooper Thank you for the specific answer. Wasn't getting this information from other responses.
Message 9 of 10 (4,231 Views)

★ Guide
@persianhooper Pretty disappointed with EA on this.
They can keep rosters up to date with trades and free agency, even invest enormous effort in the 2020 Draft players, but a few stadium changes....lazy EA.
Message 10 of 10 (1,841 Views)