Madden 20 - Tuning data error / update roster error

by BondyNathan

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 - Tuning data error / update roster error

Community Manager

@BondyNathan 

Saying no to all the download questions resolved it for PC users last year. Can you try rebooting your network to establish a fresh connection to our EA servers? (unplug the modem/router for 5-10 minutes)

I'm leaning towards the possibility of a hiccup in the connection causing the tuning data to not download. Hope this helps, keep us updated!

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 43 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, I've also been having the same problem and it means I can't play online. I have tried everything you said to do and nothing has worked as of yet. I'm eager to get this fixed so a let me know what else can be done, thanks

Message 12 of 43 (1,912 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 13 of 43 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have rebooted my router and i have tried re opening the game and the same error is appearing i dont know what is wrong?

Message 14 of 43 (1,820 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 15 of 43 (1,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having these errors.

Message 16 of 43 (1,719 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 17 of 43 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zantergog thanks for this. i have already tried this in the past but i gave it another go, still no different. it’s so frustrating as i haven’t been able to enjoy playing online
Message 18 of 43 (1,538 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this issue as well. I waisted an hour and half for him to tell me that there is nothing that can be done. I wouldn’t recommend pc Madden to anyone at this point I’ve had the same problem with last years game!!

Message 19 of 43 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Novice
@mattacker1998 hey, so what would you recommend me to do? no one from ea has gotten back to me but i thoroughly enjoy playing the game. is it worth just waiting out for an update or what?
Message 20 of 43 (1,505 Views)