Madden 20 Issues

by GreasyNugz

Original Post

Madden 20 Issues

★★★ Newbie

There are some major issues with the online play of the new madden.

1.) The Instant cut from play calling to the play line up or when you rush a play is extremely detrimental to the game play. It makes play audibles and adjustments nearly impossible for offense and defense. 

2.) The lag is the worst I've seen in any game.

3.) The lag is just so bad I can't state this enough. 

4.) I'll be set in perfect position on defence for an interception then when I hit Y I jump in the other direction away from the ball, falling on the ground. (This happens ALL the time.) 

5.) Ezekiel Elliott is way overpowered, it makes 90% of people playing use the cowboys. Which is just boring. 

6.) Game consistantly goes into slow motion then jumps 5-10 sec ahead.  Which is particularly frustrating when it happens when the skip to line up happens causing a delay of game.

These issues really need to be fixed otherwise everyone will just stay with madden 19. A lot smoother gameplay.  

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Issues

Community Manager

@GreasyNugz 

Moved your post over to Game Information for feedback purposes. 

@GreasyNugz wrote:

There are some major issues with the online play of the new madden.

2.) The lag is the worst I've seen in any game.

3.) The lag is just so bad I can't state this enough. 

6.) Game consistantly goes into slow motion then jumps 5-10 sec ahead.  Which is particularly frustrating when it happens when the skip to line up happens causing a delay of game.

In regards to #6, that usually means the connection has a wide ping variance. This could be the result of data bottlenecking into the router or the connection is slowing down and then when you see it speed up real fast that is all the data catching up. This is usually seen on a WiFi connection and if there are multiple devices sharing the channel's bandwidth, that can slow down the connection. For example, while playing the game someone in the household downloads something, puts on Netflix to stream, or multiple people are browsing sites.

We'll always send feedback to the team on how the community feels about the servers, but in this particular case it's very likely we can get this fixed from your end through some basic steps. If you're really interested in knocking this out, please let me know the following:

• Platform you play on
  • Do you have access to logging into your router?
  • Are you on a WiFi or wired connection?
  • Have you attempted any of the connection troubleshooting steps below? Which ones and did they help out at all?

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (274 Views)