Re: Madden 19 Ultimate team

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 Ultimate team Lamar Jackson price

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi I'm really upset that there is a 68 power up card Lamar Jackson and he is being asked way to much coins and the same players are getting him over and over again and I still have not got one because all of Lamar Jackson cards are way too much coins 

EA_Blueberry: Slight edit to post title to match description of post

Message 1 of 2 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The 97 overall Team MVP Lamar Jackson is one of the fastest QB's in the game which makes it a very attractive item for those using option players or naturally like to scramble in the pocket.

I took a look at the prices listed for the Lamar Jackson items on Muthead.com and most leading up to it look to be under 8K which should be attainable by earning coins through Solo Challenges or by selling some unused items from your binder. As you get to higher tier items the price will naturally go up because their value dictated by other players. The more rare they are the more expensive they tend to be. I recommend checking the auction house as much as you can to try and find a good deal out there for the items you need to power him up.

Good luck on the field and in the auction house!

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The 97 overall Team MVP Lamar Jackson is one of the fastest QB's in the game which makes it a very attractive item for those using option players or naturally like to scramble in the pocket.

I took a look at the prices listed for the Lamar Jackson items on Muthead.com and most leading up to it look to be under 8K which should be attainable by earning coins through Solo Challenges or by selling some unused items from your binder. As you get to higher tier items the price will naturally go up because their value dictated by other players. The more rare they are the more expensive they tend to be. I recommend checking the auction house as much as you can to try and find a good deal out there for the items you need to power him up.

Good luck on the field and in the auction house!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (653 Views)