Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 19 Power Up Players

by Jack23Palinkas

Original Post

Madden 19 Power Up Players

★★★★ Novice

At the beginning of madden I thought the power up players were cool and a refreshing new look to MUT. As the game kept growing and players kept dropping it really started becoming a pain. I am doing an all Buffalo Bills theme team and half of my team does not have a power up yet and there were players that used to play on the bills that I can’t change there team chemistry because they don’t have a power up. This has become very frustrating almost to the point of me wanting to throw away my whole Xbox. For example Charles Clay has finally got a card today after about 8 months and his team Chemistry is for the Cardinals not the Bills. So I am now stuck with and 84 overall player as my best tight end when there are 99’s in the game. Another example is cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman for the Rams. He used to play on the Bills but I can’t switch his team chemistry because of why?... No power up! I am now stuck using 82 Levi Wallace in a state of madden where he has to defend 99 overall wide receivers. I just don’t understand why every elite card doesn’t get a power up? Or at least have a reason to get one. Suppose every player who has at least a 90 overall card gets a power up instead of randomly dropping “10” new power ups once every 2 months. It is just lazy and inconsistent.

Message 1 of 1 (122 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help