Madden 19 PC Crossplay Compatibility question....

by philliesrule993

Original Post

Madden 19 PC Crossplay Compatibility question....

★★ Novice

So I have a really nice PC that can EASILY run this game at it's highest graphical settings. And I plan on buying this game on the PC, but I have one question that could be a deal breaker for me, well more like 1.5. First and the most obvious one is, what platforms will I be able to play against when i'm on PC, will I be able to play against XBOX players and PS4 players? Specific consoles? Or ONLY PC, cause if it's only PC, then I couldn't imagine madden 20 coming out with a PC version if that was the case. Secondly, Madden 18 had some of the worst server connection stability I have ever seen in an online video game that I have played. It got so bad that I couldn't play any of the online modes in madden 18, which forced me to not even think about playing it, and it's not like it's happening the last couple of weeks, which is a little more understandable since madden 18 is on it's last legs since 19 is coming out very soon, this has been happening to me for the last 5 months...5.months. I bought specific routers and modems so I wouldn't get these issues, but I know for a fact it's not my routers because every other game I play doesn't have this type of connection problems.

Message 1 of 7 (9,228 Views)

Re: Madden 19 PC Crossplay Compatibility question....

★★★★★ Novice
Soooo....?
Message 2 of 7 (8,767 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ea???
Message 3 of 7 (8,521 Views)

★★★ Novice

Really hoping to still be able to run MUT squads and CFM with my buddies on PS4

Message 4 of 7 (8,376 Views)

★★★ Novice

Desperately trying to get this answer myself.

Message 5 of 7 (8,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

The game will be running on EA's origin servers and not the XBox server so no there will be no cross platform.

Also PlayStation network is notorious for not wanting any style of crossover play.

so you'll be buying a Madden that you'll only be able to play PC Gamers with which means honestly it'll probably be a lot harder to find games.

SOURCE

Message 6 of 7 (7,905 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

well did u get a anserw

Message 7 of 7 (7,761 Views)