Re: Madden 19 Franchise Mode -- New Orleans Saints Stadium

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Madden 19 Franchise Mode -- New Orleans Saints Stadium

★★★ Newbie

I recently started year #2 in franchise mode playing with the New Orleans Saints and my first home game was played at Saints Park instead of the Mercedes Benz Superdome. At first I thought this may have been a one time thing, but my week 4 regular season game was also played at Saints Park. I have no idea why it would automatically set Saints Park to the default home stadium, but more importantly I can not figure out how to change it to where the Superdome is my home stadium.

I have searched every forum and website available in an attempt to finding an answer but I have been unsuccessful thus far. It seems very odd that this hasn't happened to someone before. Maybe I am missing something, and there is a very easy way to figure this out, but any and all help is greatly appreciated. How do I set the Mercedes Benz Superdome as my default home stadium????

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (1,103 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi, @StrAnGEclOuD88 

If you go to your Manage tab>Select Owner>Stadium you should see the option for stadiums. Sounds like they just relocated or rebuilt the stadium.

Did you select Owner mode for your franchise?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,063 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @StrAnGEclOuD88 

If you go to your Manage tab>Select Owner>Stadium you should see the option for stadiums. Sounds like they just relocated or rebuilt the stadium.

Did you select Owner mode for your franchise?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,064 Views)