Re: MY THOUGHTS ONNFS PAYBACK EA PLAY

by anti-loser1

Original Post

MY THOUGHTS ONNFS PAYBACK EA PLAY

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Lets keep it short:

I love the game,its fresh,its new and it has all that we want.

I already can see people trashing the handling and they haven`t even played the title.

I am amazed by everything.

The only thing that i did not quite like was that those House cars were taken out too easy.I hope that that is not the case with the full game when it comes out this November.

There is one thing that i gotta point out because it was a big issue for me in the previous 2 titles,specially NFS 2016-the road gps indication.

In Rivals and 2016 the indication arrows were on the ground making it harder to find where to go,which in my case leaded to missing the right direction when racing.

In Payback,we can finally see those arrows in front of us as a "wall" like in the old days.

Global rating for now : 9.5/10 

Message 1 of 13 (2,082 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You are right, people are trashing the handling. It is ridiculous. It looks amazing. My issue was the Mustang. It had 4 gears with a top speed of 120 MPH. I hope that is just because the game isn't developed all of the way yet.

Message 2 of 13 (2,001 Views)

★ Apprentice

"People are trashing the handling-they haven't played it yet"--The same was said about NFS 2015 (not 2016....) and look at what happened, those who were "trashing" the handling were right. All you have to do is look at AR12's gameplay with it, and you will see that it is indeed quite bad. Looks like the same 2015 game to me. 

I want to be wrong, I want to believe the handling physics are good, but from what I've seen they're terrible. 

Message 3 of 13 (1,994 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Watch the gameplay video from BlackPanthaa.

He is the one who roasted the 2016 game the most and for Payback he said that its pretty good.

Most of the handling feel is from The Run,which in my case had the best car handling.

Message 4 of 13 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 5 of 13 (1,964 Views)

★ Pro

Let's get one thing clear... have you attended EA Play and had the chance to play the game yourself? If not, then you can't possibly give feedback on how the driving physics work in this game.

I can't really understand how you rate everything else so highly though but that's a personal opinion as everything else.

Oh, and you don't have to worry about the cars getting taken down too easily. They where nerfed quite hard and it would even let you proceed with the mission without taking down all the X6's. In the retail version of the game you have to take them all out and they will have more "health" than what we've seen here. Since time was short they wanted it to keep it nice and simple, which is understandable. Most devs do this for demos and alike.

Message 6 of 13 (1,950 Views)

Champion (Retired)

The handling looks a lot better than NFS 2015. I like it.

Message 7 of 13 (1,934 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I actually did not mind the handling of NFS 2015 but i will admit there was a learning curve to get use to it and once i did i liked it and yes there can be room for improvement as i don't think it is perfect.

Message 8 of 13 (1,898 Views)

★ Guide

Black panthaa is the last youtuber i cant take serious, all he is doing is screaming and whining. I feel hes videos is all the same ranting every time, etch why there hasent been luanched a Underground 3. NFS 2015 was tecnically a Underground Remake, just that there was cops in it. Anyway i have too admit that Payback looks cool, even that im no big fan ricer games. I would rather prefer a High Stakes remake or mayby a storygame that was about us NFS gamers, where you would be the part of the big ricer crew. And i would be the part of the Old school crew that would only drive stock exsotics, and you and your guys in tuned Supras or what you would prefer. I think that would been even cooler to get a tribute too both NFS generations.

Message 9 of 13 (1,849 Views)

★★ Expert

@Luka0101998  Well you know the haters of N.F.S. always talk smack about each release.

So why even feed the monsters?

Yes N.F.S. has everything and even the kitchen sink too!  

This game is gonna rock....and my adult racing crew will be ready to rip it up on the roads in the game.

Blvd69 Crew!

Message 10 of 13 (1,804 Views)