MUT Lineup not showing up in Head to head play a friend only Salary cap ply frie

by EnYaMoufXL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MUT Lineup not showing up in Head to head play a friend only Salary cap ply frie

★ Novice

Somebody please help! I upgraded my MUT lineup, spent a gang of time and effort in this *. When I enter Ultimate team and under adjust lineup its all the players I upgraded. When I go and do the challenges, its the lineup I upgraded. But when I go to head to head play a friend, its the basic lineup I started with, none of my upgraded players. But when I go to the option next to it, Salary cap play a friend, its my correct upgraded lineup. I tried everything I could think of but I cant get my lineup to show up in head to head. HELP!!!!! lol

Message 1 of 10 (20,857 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT Lineup not showing up in Head to head play a friend only Salary cap ply

★ Novice

Never mind I figured it out. I had played my cousin online when I first got the game with out MUT squads and i guess it makes it an event. when it does it locks whatever squad you went in there with down. So though I had upgraded my squad, the original weak squad was locked in. So I saw reset event and said fuc lets see what happens and that fixed it. It loaded my upgraded squad and we good to go now. Thanks for nothing EA support had to figure the * out myself after being on chat hold for almost 2 hours!!!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (21,780 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Never mind I figured it out. I had played my cousin online when I first got the game with out MUT squads and i guess it makes it an event. when it does it locks whatever squad you went in there with down. So though I had upgraded my squad, the original weak squad was locked in. So I saw reset event and said fuc lets see what happens and that fixed it. It loaded my upgraded squad and we good to go now. Thanks for nothing EA support had to figure the * out myself after being on chat hold for almost 2 hours!!!!

Message 2 of 10 (21,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where was the reset at I can’t find it
Message 3 of 10 (19,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So im only showing salary squad ... so u saying go head to head and finish the salary event 

Message 4 of 10 (16,307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EnYaMoufXL yo im still confused what do I have to do to be able to play hth with a friend and upgrade my team cuz I got new players and when I go to hth with my friend my team drops ovr cuz its not upgrading my team and there is no option to re lock in
Message 5 of 10 (13,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MeltingMoltenYT Same here. If you figure it out , let me know
Message 6 of 10 (13,206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck? Having same issues 

Message 7 of 10 (12,266 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EnYaMoufXL I can’t see where you reset it