[MUST READ] List of Feedback

by Finecrust

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[MUST READ] List of Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey!, i got lots of feedback for the Sims Mobile.

Here it is, it's a basic feedback that needs to be added on launch.
( note that I've played the soft launch and has reached the Max level, and know every single thing in this game like hidden thing etc so please add some of this feature on the game on the soft launch or even after release )

Gameplay, Technical and Features

* Add more player level ( 40 - 100 )
* Add an abilty to upgrade your sim energy ( 15 to 20, maximum 30-50 )
* Add an abilty to visit your friends house
* Add more hobby and career
* Add swimming pool
* Add side activities that rewards you ingame currency or other things without using your main energy ( this will add replayability value and will keep people hooked on the game )
* Add Emotions like the sims 4 ( when your Sim is feeling Sad, it will reduce your performance at work or when doing hobby . *3 energy when fine, it will bump up to 6 energy when feeling sad and will give less stars )
* Add a limited time event that reward you exclusive items that can't be purchased with in game currency
* Support low end device, this allows to add many player into the game ( 4.0 and up with 1 GB RAM )
* Add more town and cities
* Bring back life goals but more refined and similar to The Sims 4 with life points and shop
* Add more Interesting Quest that were rewarding

* Add more diversity on the family tree

* Add the ablity to own a cellphone

* Add more neighborhood 

* Add more diversity for NPC Sim

* Add basement

* More interaction for certain object outside of your home

CAS most requested features

* Add the ability to share and save your Clothing in CAS for everyone to use, but before they can use it, you need to buy the items first ( Gallery like in TS4 )
* Add a "Style" option in CAS like the one in Sims 4. but if you match the style, it will grant you some bonus ( Romantic gave you some bonus flirty relationship points ), also if you don't have some of the required items. you can bought it using in game currency
* Add "Walk style's" similar to Sims 4
* Add more clothing because ( the current one is very lacking, and needed some adjustments )
* Add More color, and texture for hair and clothing

Here's a few ideas for the post launch content

* Add Clubs and Manager
* Add Stairs and Floor levels
* Add Season for each update
* Add new lifeforms ( Vampire, Zombie, Fairy, Alien, etc )
* Add Club hangout lot that can be furnished

This is my idea for this anticipated game, sorry if there's some misspelling here and there.

* i will add more suggestions in the future.

I know some of these are impossible to add and TSM is not anywhere near TS4. but hey, this is just suggestions Standard smile . Anything can happen.

And also, i know you guys are a big company and needed money to run the server's and the game itself. but you guys also needs to consider to add a feature that were valueable and will keep the players playing. because from what i think of the current update, it's not enough to get players keep investing their time to play the game

Message 1 of 2 (755 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MUST READ] List of Feedback

EA app Team

Hi @Finecrust,

Thanks for your list! Standard smile

We will be happy to see you add more suggestions when they come to your mind! And yes, feel free to go crazy with ideas! You never know what can be done and what not Wink

Forwarding this list to the team, thanks again!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,014 Views)

All Replies

Re: [MUST READ] List of Feedback

EA app Team

Hi @Finecrust,

Thanks for your list! Standard smile

We will be happy to see you add more suggestions when they come to your mind! And yes, feel free to go crazy with ideas! You never know what can be done and what not Wink

Forwarding this list to the team, thanks again!

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (1,015 Views)