Re: MINI CAMPAIGN FOR COMMANDER BACKGROUNDS

by Mister_Crac

Original Post

MINI CAMPAIGN FOR COMMANDER BACKGROUNDS

★★ Novice

Hello EA developers

Here i'm a player with user name AntiSurface23, i want to give a suggestion here. Sorry, let's enter to the point,....i wanted mini campaign mode for each commander to make players know more about this game's plot and story and know more about background of every commanders especially for the new characters just like Lt. Strongarm, Dr. Liang, Col. Jackson, and Jade. Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (496 Views)

★★★★ Pro

That's a cool idea. I approve of this.

Message 2 of 7 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Oh thanks for your support Mister_Crac Standard smile .
And dear EA CnC Rivals Developers, i have found out, installed, and played this game since the pre-alpha version before the global launch on 5th December ago which this game was not exist in my google playstore at that time because i'm a neither Canadian nor British. I've seen almost of developments and changes of this game little by little and from that i know if that progress actualy wasn't simple.

From the official video trailer/promotion, this game seems has its own plot and story however it just only a spin off version of Tiberium series and fron what i've seen on the commander card's descriptions, they seem have their own story background and i know if you were put on more text of their story through the footnote on battle waiting screens, but i think that's not enough, i think player should know more about their stories, situations, and plots through mission just like previous versions of Command and Conquer, please add it however at least only 3 videos and missions for each commander.

Since first i've played this game until now, here i've seen many of comments which seem rejected or ignored by you which tell about 'Campaign Mode' before this mycomment. I know i'm only your consument and maybe you can see me as an anoyying asker, but i beg you to take care on this. Thanks for your attention.

Message 3 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I would LOVE a story mode. 

Message 4 of 7 (432 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

HI @Pharell-Allan,

Thank you for your suggestion! Rivals is different from the other Command & Conquer games: it is more focused on the player vs. player gameplay rather than a campaign with a full story or plot. I will pass along your feedback to the rest of the team Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (402 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 wrote:

HI @Pharell-Allan,

Thank you for your suggestion! Rivals is different from the other Command & Conquer games: it is more focused on the player vs. player gameplay rather than a campaign with a full story or plot. I will pass along your feedback to the rest of the team Standard smile

Is there a mobile Command and Conquer game that has that campaign and story mode feel?

Message 6 of 7 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_dance210 wrote:

HI @Pharell-Allan,

Thanks for everyone who have support this my suggestion.

Dear EA CnC Rivals Developers
Before i give that comment i had realized and understand if this game indeed is PvP, but in reality there are many games which provide PvP play mode too and they also had got succes to made PvP Mission as bonuses.

I'm sorry to say this, but many PvP games make PvP mission by just adding a story, film/cinematic comic, and a standart PvP map which set at somewhere the tragedy is happen. They can make a PvP mission with such of these ingredients, Sorry, but why don't you try something just like this?

I know this game is must be focused on PvP as the players should have to focus to their point, rank, and ability, but as what have you done on the level system, you give the players a gift as bonus when they can reach a new level, same as that, you can also give the players some mission as bonus given medias when they have done the mission which also can be functioned as refresher media.

The players are also humans, focus on something sometimes it's good, but sometines player can also feel bored when they play same game without any refresher media. Think about how to reach to the top rank sometimes heard competitive, but sometimes it can frustating. I want to say honestly that many of my friends in my alliance had got out from this game oftenly within reason "this game seems monoton/frustating", please consider about that. Thanks for your attentions.

Message 7 of 7 (375 Views)