MICROtransactions

by TeutonicVvarrior

Original Post

MICROtransactions

[ Edited ]

What's with all the $14.99USD and up specials?  There's nothing "micro" about that.  Wouldn't you probably have more takers at a $0.99-$4.99 price point?

I've got $5 Google Opinion Rewards that's your's if I can get a good deal.

Message 1 of 14 (839 Views)

Re: MICROtransactions

★★★★ Guide

There is no good deal. Everything is overpriced. Pretend this is a free game and you will have fun.

Message 2 of 14 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@TeutonicVvarrior wrote:

What's with all the $14.99USD and up specials?  There's nothing "micro" about that.  Wouldn't you probably have more takers at a $0.99-$4.99 price point?

I completely agree with this. There should be far more offerings in the single-digit price range.

Message 3 of 14 (787 Views)

@xrmiao4 wrote:

There is no good deal. Everything is overpriced. Pretend this is a free game and you will have fun.

It's a good deal to me to give Google's money to EA and get something in the game.

For me it would probably take half a year to get enough Google Opinion Rewards for EA's typical prices.

Message 4 of 14 (771 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
To be fair, these prices and special offers aren't EAs fault or better not only.
All those idiots who spent 100s or 1000s of dollars to this game are the real Problem. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate every Player spending a few $€¥ to keep this game free and alive, as long as it's within a reasonable area.
But if I see some Players in their first two seasons with lvl 11+ Units, I'm just speechless, but it shows a perfect reflection of the reality in our world. It's just about becoming No. 1 no matter how good or bad the product they play is. Luckily at one point they realize that they aren't as good as they thought, but that results in those stupid topics like "compensation for xyz" in here.
As a fact: If this game would be a full price title, EA hadn't even released it in the state it actually is or they got the * storm where the one from TD was a joke compared to that.
Message 5 of 14 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Rich people ruin everything by occupying most resources and should be killed by the envyness of the poor lol

Message 6 of 14 (736 Views)

★★★★ Guide
all new units should be free to lvl 3 upon release
Message 7 of 14 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@xrmiao4 wrote:

Well, for European players at least that is actually true: Everything is overpriced, because the prices are much higher than their US-dollars counterpart. EA/Redwood really should intervene with Google to stop this bullşhit business practice.

Message 8 of 14 (679 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
So like... getting 1 crates worth of cards? lol
Message 9 of 14 (678 Views)

@BattaIia wrote:
So like... getting 1 crates worth of cards? lol

There were some 4x and 4.5x value flash sales for $4.99 / $9.99 months ago but haven't seen one in awhile.  So yeah, an epic crate and/or credits but at least it was something for those of us who don't mind small incremental spending.

Message 10 of 14 (668 Views)