Re: MIA guild leader

by taxingpear94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MIA guild leader

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, our guild leader has been inactive for 92 days and the est of our officers just left. Is there any way to make someone else guild leader?

Message 1 of 7 (1,012 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @hynes1981, if you have an inactive guild leader you will need an Officer in your guild to get in contact with EA Help. I'd always advising having your Player ID or Ally code ready so EA Help Advisors can assist if it is needed. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (975 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Either reform a new guild or find a new one. There are plenty of guilds looking for 10 players.
Message 2 of 7 (982 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @hynes1981, if you have an inactive guild leader you will need an Officer in your guild to get in contact with EA Help. I'd always advising having your Player ID or Ally code ready so EA Help Advisors can assist if it is needed. Standard smile

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 7 (976 Views)

Changing Inactive Guild Leader

★★★ Newbie

Hey, the guild that I am currently apart of has not had the leader play the game for a few months. Is it at all possible that they can be removed from the guild and our current Officer be made the owner? 

My Ally code is 217-592-157, and the guild is Insanity gaming. 

Cheers. 

Message 4 of 7 (942 Views)

Re: Changing Inactive Guild Leader

★★ Apprentice
I do not think this action is possible. The best thing to do would be to create a new guild and move over all the active players from your guild to best benefit from a fully active guild Standard smile
Message 5 of 7 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @_G0dderss, I've merged your post in here as it's asking the same question Standard smile Like I've said above you would need to have one of your guild Officers get in touch with the EA Help Team so they can check this out and help your guild with this.

Message 6 of 7 (917 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I will let our officer know and they can get in contact.

Cheers
Message 7 of 7 (908 Views)