MG Sqd iz OP! PLZ nerf yzterday!

by BattaIia

Original Post

MG Sqd iz OP! PLZ nerf yzterday!

★★★★★ Guide

I played a match and all this guy did was build MG Squads! Even though he was 2 levels below, he still slaughtered everything! Obviously MG squad has no counter since nobody uses talons or venoms, only noobs! Plz nerf, k thnx bai!

Haha all sarcasm aside, I was on a hot streak, so I decided to go all in with MG squads.... and it worked so much better than I thought it would xD Was laughing the whole game, dreading when the air units would come, but they didn't! I had to cheat at the end though, so shame on me. But was still a hilarious game. Enjoy! And if you need tips on MG Rushes, let me know, I'm getting the hang of them Wink

Message 1 of 7 (390 Views)

Re: MG Sqd iz OP! PLZ nerf yzterday!

★★★★ Guide

hahaha

Message 2 of 7 (370 Views)

★★ Guide
Love the MG squad. Would use them a lot more but I can't get the cards to level them up...

Very easy to counter aggressive MGs if you know what you're doing though.
Message 3 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
yea, this was a one trick wonder for sure. Wish I could level them up further, would get a little more mileage out of them.
Message 4 of 7 (346 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No crads, no lv, no use

Wait, I can play in a friend tournament.

Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)

★★★★ Pro

OMG haxx0r!

@BattaIia wrote:

Was laughing the whole game, dreading when the air units would come, but they didn't!

Kinda difficult to bring them when you don't have any... ;-)

Message 6 of 7 (318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

i dont know what ea was thinking they hire bad devs, obviously mg sqd is OP BROKEN PLZZZ NeRf :eahigh_file:

Haha, really tho! This is why Talon/Venom is very meta. Inexpensive and counters dug in infantry like this. To be honest, as cheezy/hard to use as it is, my opinion is that MG Squad is balanced just fine. Angel Sometimes I get trashed with them, sometimes I kick butt with them. They're only 30 tib, you pay for a high risk/high reward unit.

Message 7 of 7 (312 Views)